What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

D

Diabeticliberty

Should be 68-70 years old

He would probably thank you for saying 58. I have been itching to post this comment since you said you were going watching him and thus far he manged to resist. Alas I can no longer ALICE, ALICE WHO THE **** IS ALICE?

Hope you had a good time by the way :)

Reactions: Granny_grump_

Mbaker

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Available fast foods in Supermarkets
5.1 and 5.2 the last two days.
Down from 7+ at the start of the week.
Rigorous very low carbohydrate and no treats.
Still difficult to contemplate no treats forever.
Have you tried making your own, my favourite is Apple pie and full fat yogurt. The Apple pie crust is made of buttery almond meal and the filling is Granny Smiths apple slices with cinnamon.

Ymdawd

Type of diabetes
Type 2
He would probablyy thank you for saying 58. I have been itching to post this comment since you said you were going watching him and thus far he manged to resist. Alas I can no longer ALICE, ALICE WHO THE **** IS ALICE?

Hope you had a good time by the way :)[/QUOTE

You dont know who Alice Cooper is.? LOL He is a rock star/showman who has been around for years. I can remember first coming across him in 1973 when I was a mere stripling of 22.

D

Diabeticliberty

I know who Alice Cooper is - my line was from a Roy 'Chubby' Brown parody of the song by Smokie, Living Next Door To Alice which you can see on You Tube. I will not post a link as the song contains very, very strong language and even the title on You Tube has a 4 letter word in it which precludes me from posting a direct link to it.

D

Diabeticliberty

Have you tried making your own, my favourite is Apple pie and full fat yogurt. The Apple pie crust is made of buttery almond meal and the filling is Granny Smiths apple slices with cinnamon.

I don't believe you can actually make this. You could of course prove it to me by sending me say ohhhhhhh 2 or maybe 3 dozen :)

Reactions: Ymdawd

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!

Hi Ymdawd hope you enjoyed your night with Alice! K