What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Hi everyone BG back in 5s this morning it's 5.9 hope this is the end of all the health problems now, but eh! we never know what's round the corner! K
Have a great weekend everyone!
And Bubbsie enjoy your quiet 5 minutes peace! K

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Good morning,6.0 for me today.......a good nights sleep and a much improved reading .......hoping to see some fives later!Have a good weekend:)
Hope this good nights sleep is more permanent? Have they stopped their childish ways?
Have a lovely weekend Glenmac! K

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
6.6@6am. I guess that’s the number of the beast today. Too many carbs yesterday. Too much shoveling as well. I really hate winter.
Hi Troubled1 your still in range nothing to worry about, take a look around forum we are all having a bit of a rollercoaster ride at the moment! Sorry theirs nothing I can do to change your weather for you,but wish you well and have a good weekend! K

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi everyone BG back in 5s this morning it's 5.9 hope this is the end of all the health problems now, but eh! we never know what's round the corner! K
Have a great weekend everyone!
And Bubbsie enjoy your quiet 5 minutes peace! K
Yes K...good news...good start and the lurgy 'appears to have left the building'...you must be physic K...just over five minutes P + Q...his majesty is awake...had his breakfast...perusing his territory waiting to see what mischief he can create;).

Kentoldlady1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hello all. 6.6 today. Don't really know what to do. My numbers are creeping up and I have no idea how to bring them down.

I have had a sicky few weeks, but am much better now. I have not changed diet, exercise etc so don't think its anything I have done. Any advice? Thanks all.

ziggy_w

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hello everyone. Blood sugars this morning were 5.3.

@Kentoldlady1 -- there are times when blood sugars are up or down a bit, so it might be nothing. However, if you decide to do something about this, I found that maybe an extra half hour of walking might help or having a lighter supper. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Kentoldlady1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hello everyone. Blood sugars this morning were 5.3.

@Kentoldlady1 -- there are times when blood sugars are up or down a bit, so it might be nothing. However, if you decide to do something about this, I found that maybe an extra half hour of walking might help or having a lighter supper. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Thank you. Unfortunately it seems to be only up and never down! Used to be in 4s and low 5s, now rarely below 6 and that's a good reading. I am going to up my walking and see if it helps. Don't eat much in the evenings anyway and the liver block thing just seems to make no difference.