What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
We all know we can rely on you to make the correct choice. Don’t forget to publish your conclusions. Waiting with anticipation. Janet.

I feel I’ve let the whole team down, I forgot to get any wine yesterday!!!

As a result fbg creeping up to 6.5
Please accept my apologies one and all, normal service will be resumed asap.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Last edited:

Mick1959

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Something is very rotten in the state of Denmark this morning, 6.1, very heavy thighs and eyes. Broke a lawnmower yesterday during 100 mins cutting grass, weeds and general undergrowth. Then walked dogs in woods so I am putting it all down to hay fever/tree pollen. Anyone else have raised numbers from this?

Last edited:

Mick1959

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Something is very rotten in the state of Denmark this morning, 6.1, very heavy thighs and eyes. Broke a lawnmower yesterday during 100 mins cutting grass, wees and general undergrowth. Then walked dogs in woods so I am putting it all down to hay fever/tree pollen. Anyone else have raised numbers from this?

Well if you are in Denmark and wee on the lawnmower, it was bound to break. :)

SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather
One way round that is to have 3 wine fridges (and numerous racks) - purely because we live in the country and one must offer visitors a choice:angelic: Lucinda Stalkinghorse Ffelowes would be outraged if one had no Rotgipfler. http://www.waitrosecellar.com/white...gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CJ7Myceo0toCFRIX0wodcCcLNg
I won a wine fridge in a competition and had to sell it, too big and very noisy. @ianpspurs spurs and even if I had kept it, I would have had to save the Rotgipfler for a special occasion. For research purposes @DJC3, I would suggesting you stick to mid range, slurp and burp wines.

Last edited: