What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Taking my dear old friend out for lunch and we might even get to sit outside! She is 89 and suffering with dementia. We do go over the same stories every time we go out but she doesn't remember bless.
Absolute star for taking the time and showing the love for your friend - forget diabetes for the moment you rock misses :woot::inpain:

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Absolute star for taking the time and showing the love for your friend - forget diabetes for the moment you rock misses :woot::inpain:
She is my father in laws walking partner. They can't walk these days. We have been friends for years after hitting it off straight away. She lost her husband very young and her friends are really important to her. She is a little diamond. And great company. Always smiling.

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning everyone. From out of nowhere fbg of 5.3 appears. Properly put the mockers on a bright start to the day and made me rethink what I thought was an excellent food and exercise day yesterday. Hope you all have good days - anyone coming in contact with me may not!
I think 5.3 is really good.

Mick1959

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning to the good people of this forum, I trust you behaved yourselves while I was away.

This morning Lady Vampira did tell, that as I had been a good boy for 3 days, she would reward me and allow admittance to the 5's club with a 5.7.

I am pleased with this as the past 3 days blood-letting produced results of 6.5, 6.1 and 6.2.

I just hope my admittance is not temporary, but we shall see.

Hope every one has a terrific Tuesday

geefull

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
good morning all :)

4.4 today

lovely looking sunshine this morning so out for a bit of gardening and boosting my vitamin D ;) then this afternoon we'll be taking mum's little dog for a clip. She'll be glad to be in her summer mode, she isn't enjoying the warmer weather with all that hair.
I didn't enjoy it much myself when I was twice this size either.

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning everyone. From out of nowhere fbg of 5.3 appears. Properly put the mockers on a bright start to the day and made me rethink what I thought was an excellent food and exercise day yesterday. Hope you all have good days - anyone coming in contact with me may not!

This game is definitely not a science!

Let me know when you’ve learned to make chewy low carb toffee!