What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
6.2 for me have a great day everyone
FB_IMG_1522251680904.jpg

johnpol

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Morning all, a very disappointing 11.4, but in my defence I trained last night and had to run a temp basal rate of 50% as I forgot to eat a supper to refuel, my bad.
A very chilly morning here in gods country (County Durham)

Enjoy your day everyone, but above all take care.

Mal37

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Social situations
6.4 this morning .. and the previous couple of mornings. I know that is still okay, but a bit of a blow after a couple of weeks in the 5's. I am not deterred ... Onward and Upward :D

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
4.8 on waking. I am on auto pilot reaching out for my kit on waking these days ....almost still asleep. Second nature. A big smile on my face with today's result. Hoping to keep it on all day. Not sure I will be able to as it's DN appointment day (9am) and i might just be getting a few things off my chest!:banghead: if I had followed her /nhs guidelines in December I would definitely not be in remission now.

Canvaspic

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi Canvaspic,,
How are you feeling on this day, as good as you expect to be, I hope?

Well I have done parts of your routine the last 2 days and this morning my BGL's were, 8.7 so I found them a bit tiring, but doable, so again thank you! Stemar, (Downunder)

Well done,
This is my third consecutive day doing the excercises, managed to stay in the 5s ( 2h post meal) all day yesterday. Thats the best for a week. A few weeks and some sort of pattern should emerg. I think its important you have a routine you can stick with than one that is too much of a chore. Best to establish a habit, you can always add some excercises down the road.

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Morening, short post intermittent internet contact.
Yesterday my fasting bs were 4.9 this LOW number for me with my other medical issues really played havoc with my day, frequent bs testing adjusting insulin doses, eating unhealthy to get the bs levels into a safe zone so I could ride my motorbike.
My point is be careful with wishing for utra low bs levels.
Foot note this morning 6.5
Having a good day folks.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all 5.4 this morning. Not happy with that level but achy limbs and longer sleeps suggest I am under the weather. I'll never know if I should feel pleased that I have done everything right beforehand to limit the impact.

Mick1959

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning fellow finger prickers.

On this overcast day, Lady Vampira, did tell my membership of 5's club was indeed temporary, today I was 6.0.

Close, but not close enough

May you all have a wonderful Wednesday