What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

flexi06

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I don’t feel any different to be honest feel ok

Has come down during the day

Take care everyone

Phew - u have such a good calm stance to ur numbers Cumbs, which probably helps it come down nicely.

Reactions: Cumberland

flexi06

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thufferin thuccotash !!!! 6.1 today despite doing a few steps after dinner but I think I have a correlation showing, I stopped taking diuretics ( on my own recognisance) about 2 weeks ago and weight and water retention is fluctuating- today I weighed more and fbg was higher. Tbh stopping them did not achieve the desired effect so I am gonna restart them. Let’s hope for return of stability.

flexi06

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thufferin thuccotash !!!! 6.1 today despite doing a few steps after dinner but I think I have a correlation showing, I stopped taking diuretics ( on my own recognisance) about 2 weeks ago and weight and water retention is fluctuating- today I weighed more and fbg was higher. Tbh stopping them did not achieve the desired effect so I am gonna restart them. Let’s hope for return of stability.

johnpol

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Morning all, a disappointing 9.4, but I had a hypo at 01:30 this morning, so after yesterdays 14 in the morning, big swings in readings yesterday, it seems I might be on the B/S merry go round again, doesn't help my retinopathy, which had begun to be under control as well. One foot in front of the other!! and Don't panic!!

Take care every one!!

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning diabetes massive. 5.3 today so the 8 day comparative sh**show of fbg not properly ended. May seem peevish to those with higher peaks so I apologise but hopefully you can see even those you think are relatively well controlled have periods where things are a mystery.
Weight, resting pulse, restful sleep and blood pressure are good so it remains a mystery. I hope others will not look at the number and think why the angst he's ok but realise wherever you are on this journey you can be left baffled at times.