Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Grant1969

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes and my personal inabilities.
Way to go @Grant1969 and keep going until you get the thing resolved satisfactorily.
Thanks for the backing, sometimes I appreciate it more than others but please never mistake my silence for ignorance it's just sometimes the words don't come, I went and conversed with the receptionist and I/me/we/they are waiting for results from the hospital so err, in the meantime I'll waddle on, strong and proud(leaking and limping, grinning like the fool I am)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks for the backing, sometimes I appreciate it more than others but please never mistake my silence for ignorance it's just sometimes the words don't come, I went and conversed with the receptionist and I/me/we/they are waiting for results from the hospital so err, in the meantime I'll waddle on, strong and proud(leaking and limping, grinning like the fool I am)
@Grant1969 You are certainly no fool so best wishes for speedy results and prompt action to solve that leg issue