Technical problems with low carb programme

onnecar

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Football, Icy weather, Getting old.
Is anyone else getting problems with the Low carb programme web site. All of a sudden I either can't log in and or the site doesn't load properly. I'm worried as I'm starting week 1 meal plan tomorrow. I'm sent a message to the help team but issue still not resolved. Maybe it's because it's the weekend. I'm not having problems with any other sites.

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I just tried to get in via a couple of different routes, I had problems too, however this link gets me in to a 7 day low carb meal plan. Maybe you could follow this in the meantime til your problem is resolved? I hope it works for you. I’ll tag in @DCUKMod to pass on your issue to the IT Bods.
https://www.diabetes.co.uk/downloads/cookbooks/7dayplan.pdf

onnecar

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Thanks a lot. I'm actually pescatarian and had a personal veggie weekly meal plan. Fortunately I've downloaded week 1 phew. However I have noticed a nice tuna recipe on the 7 day plan and have downloaded the 7 day plan too as I might swap that for a veggie here and there. I hope it gets sorted out soon. I'm assuming it's not been fixed as it's a weekend so I'm hoping it'll be back up some time tomorrow.

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thanks a lot. I'm actually pescatarian and had a personal veggie weekly meal plan. Fortunately I've downloaded week 1 phew. However I have noticed a nice tuna recipe on the 7 day plan and have downloaded the 7 day plan too as I might swap that for a veggie here and there. I hope it gets sorted out soon. I'm assuming it's not been fixed as it's a weekend so I'm hoping it'll be back up some time tomorrow.
I think you’re probably right that it won’t get fixed over the weekend. I’m sure @DCUKMod will pass it on as soon as she’s next on line.

onnecar

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Boo1979

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Various ones here. Look at the nitritional data closely tho - some recipes are fairly high carb. I look for max 15-20g per meal. The carb content of recipes in the non low carb specitic cookbooks seem to vary wildly between 1 and 60+g per meal
https://www.diabetes.co.uk/myhealth/Extra/recipes

Last edited:

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Is anyone else getting problems with the Low carb programme web site. All of a sudden I either can't log in and or the site doesn't load properly. I'm worried as I'm starting week 1 meal plan tomorrow. I'm sent a message to the help team but issue still not resolved. Maybe it's because it's the weekend. I'm not having problems with any other sites.
I just tried to get in via a couple of different routes, I had problems too, however this link gets me in to a 7 day low carb meal plan. Maybe you could follow this in the meantime til your problem is resolved? I hope it works for you. I’ll tag in @DCUKMod to pass on your issue to the IT Bods.

I have just tried, and am able to log in without any problems.

I am unaware of any issues with the LCP today, but that doesn't meant there haven't been any. Onnecar, I am no involved in the support team for the LCP, but it could well be they have weekends off.

To be honest, I'd try again now, just in case there was a glitch earlier.

If you are still having issues, please email forum@ and your issue will be re-directed tomorrow.

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I have just tried, and am able to log in without any problems.

I am unaware of any issues with the LCP today, but that doesn't meant there haven't been any. Onnecar, I am no involved in the support team for the LCP, but it could well be they have weekends off.

To be honest, I'd try again now, just in case there was a glitch earlier.

If you are still having issues, please email forum@ and your issue will be re-directed tomorrow.

I just tried and got in now. As you say @DCUKMod it was maybe a temporary glitch. I hope you can get in too now @onnecar

hooha

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
long queues.
HI Onnecar
I can't get to log in either, and some searches indicate it is gone, or not free anymore... whatever ..I am referring to the 10 week tutorial which I found very helpful, though it would not always load for me. NOW it is gone ? I don't know how to tag so I am sending this also to Rachox.

hooha

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
long queues.

HI Onnecar / Rachox
I can't get to log in either, and some searches indicate it is gone, or not free anymore... whatever ..I am referring to the 10 week tutorial which I found very helpful, though it would not always load for me. NOW it is gone ? I don't know how to tag so I am sending this also to Rachox.

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
HI Onnecar

Hi @hooha The low carb program is no longer free, however if you registered when it was free you should still be able to login. I just tried and got it fine. @DCUKMod might be able to help if you continue to have problems.

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@hooha - Could you confirm you are trying to access the programme from this link? If you are, and you have an issue with it, could you please drop and email to [email protected] whith as much detail as you have - importantly with either a screen shot or a description of the message you see when you are blocked/can't access, and it will be picked up and passed to the appropriate HO area.

Reactions: Rachox

hooha

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
long queues.
@hooha - Could you confirm you are trying to access the programme from this link? If you are, and you have an issue with it, could you please drop and email to [email protected] whith as much detail as you have - importantly with either a screen shot or a description of the message you see when you are blocked/can't access, and it will be picked up and passed to the appropriate HO area.
HI Moderator CDUKMOD @Rachox
Wonder if this tag will reach Rachox....too. Anway I did get the low carb programme to work now. Thanks.. But the nice little chart still is not there - i got a bit further into the pages , found several charts but not the good one . It was
showing HbA1c in IFCC, DCCT, mg/dL, and mmol/L ie four values in each square of the chart.
all the way from IFCC 31 up to IFCC 124 with lots of nice colour shading to show the changing level of diabetes, from light green through orange to reds.
To further describe the chart, with 4 values for each ‘ square ‘, there were ten squares across the chart and
five rows down , ie 50 squares in all. Beautiful chart - it is a shame it can’t be there for all users to benefit !
If you can retrieve it ..please do .

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
HI Moderator CDUKMOD @Rachox
Wonder if this tag will reach Rachox....too. Anway I did get the low carb programme to work now. Thanks.. But the nice little chart still is not there - i got a bit further into the pages , found several charts but not the good one . It was
showing HbA1c in IFCC, DCCT, mg/dL, and mmol/L ie four values in each square of the chart.
all the way from IFCC 31 up to IFCC 124 with lots of nice colour shading to show the changing level of diabetes, from light green through orange to reds.
To further describe the chart, with 4 values for each ‘ square ‘, there were ten squares across the chart and
five rows down , ie 50 squares in all. Beautiful chart - it is a shame it can’t be there for all users to benefit !
If you can retrieve it ..please do .

Hi hoo ha
I just Googled it as ‘50 shades of Diabetes’ and this thread came up. It includes the chart you’re referring to and the arc shaped one. Hope that helps.
https://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/th...-to-the-50-shades-of-diabetes-graphic.121077/