1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2018 »
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Technical problems with low carb programme

Discussion in 'Low-carb Diet Forum' started by onnecar, Jun 3, 2018.

1. onnecar

onnecar Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Is anyone else getting problems with the Low carb programme web site. All of a sudden I either can't log in and or the site doesn't load properly. I'm worried as I'm starting week 1 meal plan tomorrow. I'm sent a message to the help team but issue still not resolved. Maybe it's because it's the weekend. I'm not having problems with any other sites.

2. Rachox

Rachox Type 2 (in remission!) · Moderator
    Staff Member

I just tried to get in via a couple of different routes, I had problems too, however this link gets me in to a 7 day low carb meal plan. Maybe you could follow this in the meantime til your problem is resolved? I hope it works for you. I’ll tag in @DCUKMod to pass on your issue to the IT Bods.
    https://www.diabetes.co.uk/downloads/cookbooks/7dayplan.pdf

3. onnecar

Thanks a lot. I'm actually pescatarian and had a personal veggie weekly meal plan. Fortunately I've downloaded week 1 phew. However I have noticed a nice tuna recipe on the 7 day plan and have downloaded the 7 day plan too as I might swap that for a veggie here and there. I hope it gets sorted out soon. I'm assuming it's not been fixed as it's a weekend so I'm hoping it'll be back up some time tomorrow.

4. Rachox

Staff Member

I think you’re probably right that it won’t get fixed over the weekend. I’m sure @DCUKMod will pass it on as soon as she’s next on line.

5. onnecar

Thank you

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Boo1979

Boo1979 Other · Well-Known Member

Various ones here. Look at the nitritional data closely tho - some recipes are fairly high carb. I look for max 15-20g per meal. The carb content of recipes in the non low carb specitic cookbooks seem to vary wildly between 1 and 60+g per meal
    https://www.diabetes.co.uk/myhealth/Extra/recipes

#6 Boo1979, Jun 3, 2018 at 1:14 PM
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2018
  7. DCUKMod

DCUKMod I reversed my Type 2 · Moderator
    Staff Member

I have just tried, and am able to log in without any problems.

I am unaware of any issues with the LCP today, but that doesn't meant there haven't been any. Onnecar, I am no involved in the support team for the LCP, but it could well be they have weekends off.

To be honest, I'd try again now, just in case there was a glitch earlier.

If you are still having issues, please email forum@ and your issue will be re-directed tomorrow.

8. Rachox

Staff Member

I just tried and got in now. As you say @DCUKMod it was maybe a temporary glitch. I hope you can get in too now @onnecar

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. DCUKMod

Staff Member

Thanks for letting me know, @Rachox

• Like Like x 1
  10. hooha

hooha Type 2 · Well-Known Member

HI Onnecar
    I can't get to log in either, and some searches indicate it is gone, or not free anymore... whatever ..I am referring to the 10 week tutorial which I found very helpful, though it would not always load for me. NOW it is gone ? I don't know how to tag so I am sending this also to Rachox.

11. hooha

hooha Type 2 · Well-Known Member

HI Onnecar / Rachox
    I can't get to log in either, and some searches indicate it is gone, or not free anymore... whatever ..I am referring to the 10 week tutorial which I found very helpful, though it would not always load for me. NOW it is gone ? I don't know how to tag so I am sending this also to Rachox.

12. Tipetoo

Tipetoo Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Put a @ in front of the username, such as your @hooha.

13. Rachox

Staff Member

Hi @hooha The low carb program is no longer free, however if you registered when it was free you should still be able to login. I just tried and got it fine. @DCUKMod might be able to help if you continue to have problems.

14. DCUKMod

Staff Member

@hooha - Could you confirm you are trying to access the programme from this link? If you are, and you have an issue with it, could you please drop and email to forum@diabetes.co.uk whith as much detail as you have - importantly with either a screen shot or a description of the message you see when you are blocked/can't access, and it will be picked up and passed to the appropriate HO area.

• Like Like x 1
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook