Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Keesha

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Does it help any if I say it is just a number? Thought not - BUT it sure as heck doesn't make it worse.:) Take the hug and move on.
Screenshot%202018-11-06%20at%2015.56.23.png

Thanks ianspurs, you are right. It is just a number but a high one. Hugs to you too.

Reactions: ianpspurs
D

Deleted member 308541

5.9 at 4:50 am.

Getting a ultrasound scan and x-rays done at the radiology shop on my left knee this morning, to many snap, crackles and pops coming from it for my GP's liking.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
5.9 at 4:50 am.

Getting a ultrasound scan and x-rays done at the radiology shop on my left knee this morning, to many snap, crackles and pops coming from it for my GP's liking.
Good luck with knee. 88 year old MIL is with us after having knee replacement last Thursday - remarkably mobile already really. Hope you don't need that but at least gives hope however bad the results.

Last edited:
Reactions: JanetMcDowell
D

Deleted member 308541

Good luck with knee. 88 year old MIL is with us after having knee replacement last Thursday - remarkably mobile already really. Hope you on't need that but at least gives hope however bad the results.
Thanks Ian, there has been an epidemic of hip and knee replacements at the bowls club I am a member of.

Gunna get a bowling arm and start practising with it to save me bending down.

bigjim19

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
a lot of food im supposed to eat yuk
Thanks Ian, there has been an epidemic of hip and knee replacements at the bowls club I am a member of.

Gunna get a bowling arm and start practising with it to save me bending down.

Thought you where talking about robotic arm for a minute

Diawara

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
5.9@ 0526 today .highest for a while but i.ate very late last night..to the rowing machine i go!
edited a t0703..25minutes on rowing machine plus 30mins brisk dog walk,, retest and a5.2 be the number
clear blue skies... planet in the east just disapeared from sight....venus?

Last edited:

Down-Jai 001

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
6.6 at 0645hrs - but restless night as a result of the dreaded backache. Know I’m getting old(er) but didn’t think it would happen this quickly
I had been suffering with back ache for a while, so I started learning to swimming, pilate,walking now yoga. It never have it back since.

JanetMcDowell

5.7 this morning. Granddaughter eventually got an antibiotic and went back to school yesterday. Poor Roddy is struggling with his asthma still. He’s ok if he’s taking antibiotics and steroids. He’s going for an X-ray today and sputum specimen has been sent to the lab. Let’s hope this latest antibiotic will sort it out. Thanks for asking Ian.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
5.7 this morning. Granddaughter eventually got an antibiotic and went back to school yesterday. Poor Roddy is struggling with his asthma still. He’s ok if he’s taking antibiotics and steroids. He’s going for an X-ray today and sputum specimen has been sent to the lab. Let’s hope this latest antibiotic will sort it out. Thanks for asking Ian.
Hope all gets sorted with Roddy - I'm assuming that's Mr McD -. No thanks needed, even this stony heart is melted by the McDowell magic loveliness dust.