What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

philchap1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Good morning all. It’s a 5.6 for me this morning after a very large, fabulous and carnivorous birthday meal last night. The meat just kept on coming (one of those Brazilian barbecue places) and I doubt I’ll need to eat for a week.
Happy birthday

rhubarb73

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
aubergine
Morning all, I'm happy with 5.8 this morning. First time in the 5's since I began LCHF on the 3rd I even had a naughty treat of 3 after eights yesterday.
Being relaxed is good for BG so a little treat every now and again is no bad thing.

Reactions: Freema

rhubarb73

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
aubergine
Good morning all. It’s a 5.6 for me this morning after a very large, fabulous and carnivorous birthday meal last night. The meat just kept on coming (one of those Brazilian barbecue places) and I doubt I’ll need to eat for a week.
Happy birthday- shame your team couldn’t give you a win yesterday. Have a great day.

Reactions: HarryBeau

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Happy birthday goonergal have a fab day
FB_IMG_1546206774196.jpg

Reactions: HarryBeau

rhubarb73

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
aubergine
It's a wonderful feeling when you find you fit in smaller sizes. Congratulations!

Isn’t it just. I went from XL to M last year in 5 months. And then i ordered a sports top and the supplier sent me a small by mistake. I thought I may as well try it on - it’s a bit figure hugging but for training it’s great. Made my day.

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning All. A rather shameful 7.3 this morning because I succombed to a large portion of Bombay Mix after supper. Will I ever learn? 2 G&Ts and my resolve well disolves! Anyway back on the horse..
@Goonergal happy birthday glad you had such a great celebration meal.
@DJC3 if anyone deserves chocolate you do!
@Inchindown that was a lucky escape!
@Emma_369 that made me laugh better late than never!
Have a great Sunday everyone. Stay well safe and (note to self) in control.
Bombay mix & gin & tonic...if I'd known I'd have joined you PM...and a 7.3 for such delights not bad...I'd take it:)

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Good Morening Ladies and Gentlemen and all who will brave the weather yesterday.
A low for me 5.2 this morning.
Today is the day to mix up the laws of Engrish grammar, so strike when you had the chance. hehehehe