What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Quote for today
FB_IMG_1548502209103.jpg

OrsonKartt

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
over selling.... oh so many things are enthusiastically oversold
Morning all....From a Man who was sleeping for England to one who sips coffee pre 6am...Hmmmm ..........anyhow sparkly morning here again with that early morning fox who I probably interrupted and a reading of 5.0....Keep warm folks....

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning...my numbers seem to be creeping up little by little...woke to a 5.9 today...yesterday had a couple of 7's and high sixes...same the day before...in fact ever since I started taking the BP meds my average has been rising steadily...great just in time for my HbA1c next week...this diabetes is a right b***h.

OrsonKartt

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
over selling.... oh so many things are enthusiastically oversold
Morning...my numbers seem to be creeping up little by little...woke to a 5.9 today...yesterday had a couple of 7's and high sixes...same the day before...in fact ever since I started taking the BP meds my average has been rising steadily...great just in time for my HbA1c next week...this diabetes is a right b***h.
blimey it took me an absolute age to figure out what the starred word was! Must be time for more coffee-

PenguinMum

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning All. 7.0 at 7.30. Feel terrible everything from throat upwards hurts and 3/4 hours sleep last night. Only had tea and water and a slice HiLo toast wth slab of butter twice yesterday which was all I could face. Carpet fitters were lovely helpful men but as soon as they left I crawled into bed.they’re back to finish today as is the plumber to fit new taps. Bad timing on my part but good to get it done. The weather is wet again so the elusive roofer has gone AWOL.
Have a good day everyone. Stay well, stay safe.

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
5.5 this morning.
@PenguinMum poor you having to hide in the spare room feeling ill yesterday while the carpet fitters were in. I hope you start to feel better soon. I’m sure the lovely mew carpets will raise your spirits.
Hi @Ziggy2017 lovely to see you again and I’m so sorry for all your troubles, I hope you are starting to feel a bit better.