What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Providence 62

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not riding my bike
Back from the Cotswolds. It was lots of fun and I managed to keep the carbs down to a sensible level.

7.0 this morning which was nice too. Off out to the shops to stock up with some bits and pieces to keep up the momentum.

Hope everyone is having a good Monday.

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
After Brexit "sans" will only work in certain situations which are yet to be determined . As I type a well paid committee is being set up to decide where and when it will be appropriate. The committee is publicly funded and are paid by the hour and headed by politicians so the decision may be some time in arriving....
Let’s hope that we can still have some avec.

rhubarb73

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
aubergine
Oh lordy. What have I gone and done now? A friend of mine mentioned he'd signed up to do a 50km run along canals from Manchester to Sowerby Bridge.
That sounds like a good challenge I thought. So I entered. It's in 6 weeks. I know I can cover the distance in the 10 hour time limit, I've walked that distance in a day before but never ran more than 25km.
6.2 today on the meter, which is a minor detail in the scheme of things.

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I try to. We have a women’s session on Saturday morning and a mixed one on Sunday so try to get to at least one. Prefer the Sunday one as it’s a bit more competitive.

It sounds like fun.

ETA: I just YouTubed it. It looks like fun!

Last edited:
Reactions: HarryBeau