Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
4.9 for me . @Diawara what did the East German judge give for style?:angelic: @DJC3 on #chipgate probably depends on the individual, number, how they were fried and, of course, as always, how much Brussels wanted to punish us.:angelic:

Starfish18

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Yep! Just when you think you’ve got it sussed!
All we can do is carry on the good fight and know it’d be a lot worse if I’d had chips for tea.
(Still never giving up coffee and cream though)
LOL good on ya. I never want to give up coffee and cream either

Reactions: DJC3

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
6.1 again
Relax my good man. Your lab tests - certainly the last one - suggest you out perform your finger pricks whereas a few under perform theirs. Also, this isn't the old codefree shuffle is it?

West335

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
6.3 at 9am. Really happy I'm starting to see mine going down.
My body's finaly stopped craving carbs. It's been difficult to cut them out, I won't lie. I wouldn't recommend going cold turkey like I did, but I've got through it and am still here!

LindsayJane

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Housework - hate housework with a passion - and rude people.
5 this moning.
Been reveiwing my records and it seems that an increase in blood sugar levels as well as a sudden rise in blood pressure (into the red zone!) coincided with my DESMOND training day. Just saying...... dont know if there is a link but......maybe if they hadn't given us our most recent blood test results (mine were 4 months old and off the scale!). :cat:

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
4.9 for me . @Diawara what did the East German judge give for style?:angelic: @DJC3 on #chipgate probably depends on the individual, number, how they were fried and, of course, as always, how much Brussels wanted to punish us.:angelic:

I’d rather have Brussels than chips these days, especially roast with chorizo.