Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Traceymac23

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Moaner
6.6 this morning

Not surprised as I was transferred from surgical ward to medical ward overnight which made me one of the seven dwarfs.....namely GRUMPY.......and GRUMPY affects my bg more than sugar doughnuts LOL

Although now I think about it being moved Off of the surgical ward suggests that the sepsis has NOT managed to compromise any bones.....just tissue,nerves and fluid compression. Had been worried about top 2 vertebrae fusing together as well as further erosion in the metatarsal of the foot(so no more toes to go ).Dodgy rotator cuff is a physio job as well with a bit of luck.

Onward and Upward

LindsayJane

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Housework - hate housework with a passion - and rude people.
4.9 on this beautiful but crisp sunny morning! Off to spend a day on the allotment - after a quick trip to the surgery for my full cholesterol and lipid panel......
Peace, love and happiness to all x x x

Diawara

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
5.3 @ 7.00am .I think my cough is on it's way out .....again.
i ve had a flu like thing ... sore throat, aches runny nose and chesty cough for about ten days now ...coincides with the hedgrows breaking out in whiteflowers willow trees next then pear and apple blossom.. hay fever..had it every year about this time for about ten years,.later in the year no problem so i sympathise @keefidee

Reactions: Ally Pally

LindsayJane

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Housework - hate housework with a passion - and rude people.
i ve had a flu like thing ... sore throat, aches runny nose and chesty cough for about ten days now ...coincides with the hedgrows breaking out in whiteflowers willow trees next then pear and apple blossom.. hay fever..had it every year about this time for about ten years,.later in the year no problem so i sympathise @keefidee
Hugs and healing thoughts coming at both of you x x x