What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
good evening all :)

was 4.5 this morning

turned into a nice day and I hope it treated you well :)
Delighted to read that your fbg seems to be returning to more normal levels for you - perhaps one might chillax a tad?

John418

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The thought of the cold gray weather in the UK
Hi
I would love to give my fasting BG but I have left my meter back in England. I now have two kits in the UK now, and by tomorrow I should have one here in Spain. It has been two weeks since I last did a blood test but I am fairly constant but started to get a bit worried so I ordered a kit from Amazon.es. Just for the peace of mind it gives me.

ert

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
diabetes
fasting
5.1 this morning. But it required one meal only the day before and coffee with cream for the rest of the day. I've had high blood sugars for a week as a result of trying intermittent fasting. I've moved back to sipping cream and coffee every 3 hours. I'm on 30 grams of carbohydrate a day from vegetables. I also run 50 minutes every morning after breakfast and walk/run 40 minutes at night to help keep my blood sugars low. I sometimes feel like an Olympic athlete in trying to maintain my honeymoon period. I was diagnosed with extremely low insulin two years ago.

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning everyone 6.8 this morning which is too high , this is the first day I feel well enough to go to gym , so off to that in a few hours , hopefully that’ll change my morning numbers rather bad trend ...

Last edited:

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
5.3 for me have a good day everyone
FB_IMG_1502470027679.jpg

Krystyna23040

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
A very unusual 6.3 this morning after a very active and very low carb day. Work is particularly hectic at the moment - I barely sat down for 10 minutes all the time I was at work so felt I deserved a reading in the 4s this morning. Still I did have some impressive 4s during the day and evening yesterday so shouldn't complain.

Caeseji

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Self-fellating idiots that don't at all look at other people's views
Morning all! Sorry for my disappearance over the past few days, renovations and work keeping me going.

New way of eating going well with 4s across the board with no metformin and a 4.7 this morning.

TGIF and have a great day all!