What was your fasting blood glucose? (full on chat)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Grit your teeth, gird your loins, and prepare to to be persuaded ianpspurs. Peppa Pig and probably Pingu and friends won’t kill you, and you’ll only lose a few grey cells. And you know that your granddaughter will only need to cuddle up with you for you to find everything that she does quite charming . Little girls always have a special fondness for their grandads.
Nice try but the 1 grandson I have already knows who rules the roost. Seems my granddad, dad and me were also all first born on either side and were the golden child so mustn't break the pattern

Last edited:
Reactions: Viv19 and gennepher

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Nice try but the 1 grandson I have already knows who rules the roost. Seems my granddad, dad and me were all first born on either side and were the golden child so mustn't break the pattern

Oh I don't know , @ianpspurs , I am second of two, and trust me, silver patterns rock, especially when they are pure Sterling.

Reactions: gennepher

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@DJC3 how exciting about your interview! Good luck to you and the others and let us know! I think Dennis should get in the photos!

PM and @Krystyna23040 Guess what? They are sending a photographer next week and they want Dennis in the photos too! I’d better get him to the grooming salon pronto so he will look his best for his big day! I did warn them he would chew their equipment and ankles.

geefull

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
good evening all :)

was 5.0 this morning

we're having some sharp showers here but mostly it's very 'close' , quite humid. We've been out all day volunteering and when we came home the young seagull was sitting next to the dustbin, yesterday one of the seagull chicks took it's first flight from the chimney and ended up doing a pancake landing in a bush in the garden. It's fine but sounds rather indignant. We're not getting too close ;) (the other chick is still on the chimney head).

Mr gee has christened it 'Samuel' he says, Samuel Pepys because it spends a fair amount of time making peep noises :hilarious:

Living near the sea has it's moments ;)

Hope your day has treated you well :)

PenguinMum

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
PM and @Krystyna23040 Guess what? They are sending a photographer next week and they want Dennis in the photos too! I’d better get him to the grooming salon pronto so he will look his best for his big day! I did warn them he would chew their equipment and ankles.
Brilliant...I am sure he doesnt need to go to groomers...puppies like all the young are beautiful. How very exciting and maybe the beginning of Dennis’s career! Seriously though well done to you and the other Low Carbers.

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)

Congratulations to you and Dennis!

I hope you will be able to post copies of their pics here for us to see. :)

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
thumbnail

Attachments

• goodmorning.png
    goodmorning.png
    300.9 KB · Views: 185

gennepher

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
7.9 at 5am

Just checked the weather on the BBC app because I know it is rain and thunderstorms today...

But it said Today’s weather, still thunderstorms and gives the whole day’s weather hour by hour, and the the next box was tomorrow’s weather and that tomorrow was Friday.

I thought Thursday was yesterday so that was me very confused...

So I deleted it off the screen and opened up again. It is still telling me that the whole day today, hour by hour, is Thursday....

So maybe we are living through Thursday again....

>^••^<

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
7.9 at 5am

Just checked the weather on the BBC app because I know it is rain and thunderstorms today...

But it said Today’s weather, still thunderstorms and gives the whole day’s weather hour by hour, and the the next box was tomorrow’s weather and that tomorrow was Friday.

So I deleted it off the screen and opened up again. It is still telling me that the whole day today, hour by hour, is Thursday....

>^••^<

I think it's still Thursday in California and Saskatchewan ... :)

Bildad

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
7.9 at 5am

>^••^<
Please not Thursday again!