Type 1'stars R Us

Japes

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
See you all the other side, lovely people. I'm vanishing for a few days and won't have internet access.

Reactions: SueJB

SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather
No need to be sorry that you have misunderstood both her words and her intention.
However, now that your misunderstanding has been corrected, you can relax in the knowledge that it was you who announced your report publicly, and not a breach of mod confidentiality.

I also draw your attention (once again) to the forum rules (a link to them can be found in my signature).
Particularly rule A6.
If you wish to continue this discussion, please do so by private message.
Thanks for the info @Brunneria
For info
Rule A6
6. This is a Forum of many different personalities – if you disagree with someone then start a constructive debate or use the Private Message (PM) system to have a conversation. It is unhelpful to have to read miles of disagreeing posts, and can deflect from the purpose of the thread (i.e. thread derailing)."
I am trying to have a constructive debate @Brunneria and feel that I am being threatened which is not nice

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
I am trying to have a constructive debate @Brunneria and feel that I am being threatened which is not nice

Please check out the last line of Brunneria's message: "If you wish to continue this discussion, please do so by private message."
Another option is to send an e-mail to DCUK.

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks for the info @Brunneria
For info
Rule A6
6. This is a Forum of many different personalities – if you disagree with someone then start a constructive debate or use the Private Message (PM) system to have a conversation. It is unhelpful to have to read miles of disagreeing posts, and can deflect from the purpose of the thread (i.e. thread derailing)."

Sue, if you believe you are being threatened, then you should report it, either by hitting the Report button by the relevant message or PM content.

SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather
I hope everyone has had a brilliant Sunday with lots of sun
The Oktoberfest at out local pub wasn't firing up their BBQ until 5 and unfortunately we went on lunchtime. Have to say their gala pie was a retro treat
Crab, prawn and pomelo Thai pokey salad was a blast. Pic on T1 food. The blood has responded well.

SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather
Please check out the last line of Brunneria's message: "If you wish to continue this discussion, please do so by private message."
Another option is to send an e-mail to DCUK.
@Antje77, there is no discussion and therefore no private message.

Reactions: porl69

porl69

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Stupid people
Sue, if you believe you are being threatened, then you should report it, either by hitting the Report button by the relevant message or PM content.

If you try and report a moderator you will get a 7 day ban.....just saying

Juicyj

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Hypos, rude people, ignorance and grey days.
Back online again folks - hope everyone is ok :)

Reactions: karen8967

SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather
Thanks @DCULMod I would do

Last edited:

SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather
Thanks @porl69 I didn't know that. Is that fair I wonder? I wonder if that is outlined in the forum rules? Will have to check. These are rhetorical questions and just me thinking through things.

SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather
Afternoon everyone,
Hope there were no urgent questions that needed support from us all here. I know I feel as though I've been cut adrift when I've got a burning question and no one to ask. That's what's so great about this place, there are so many of us with a combined wealth of experience to draw on....... so a huge thanks everyone who's answered all of my worried and queries with their take on things.:playful::playful::playful: I exclude myself from the experience stuff being a T1 young one.
Report back from the eye people.................. clear for another year:watching:
Anyone know what the shut down of the forum was about? Can't see anything new. @DCUKMod any idea?

Reactions: smc4761 and porl69

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Afternoon everyone,
Hope there were no urgent questions that needed support from us all here. I know I feel as though I've been cut adrift when I've got a burning question and no one to ask. That's what's so great about this place, there are so many of us with a combined wealth of experience to draw on....... so a huge thanks everyone who's answered all of my worried and queries with their take on things.:playful::playful::playful: I exclude myself from the experience stuff being a T1 young one.
Report back from the eye people.................. clear for another year:watching:
Anyone know what the shut down of the forum was about? Can't see anything new. @DCUKMod any idea?

Hi, glad you survived the temparary drought..

This link will explain what happened to the forum.. https://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/th...-from-midnight-tonight-app-unaffected.169372/

Reactions: Juicyj

Juicyj

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes

Just for clarification you don't get a 7 day ban for reporting a moderator, if you feel anyone here has broken forum rules then please report this so the team can investigate.

SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather

SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather
Just for clarification you don't get a 7 day ban for reporting a moderator, if you feel anyone here has broken forum rules then please report this so the team can investigate.
Thanks @Juicyj Can I ask who the "team" are?

Juicyj

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
The team is the moderation team @SueJB