What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
5.7 yesterday
6.1 today following a games night. Blackpool monopoly. A few late night nibbles and wine. Great night. I came last!!! I'm just not competitive enough. ;-)
Well you're a winner here so don't fret.:)

Reactions: DJC3

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
That day when an inner voice says, with it being 5.22 and having all that data from your sensor (costing almost £50 a throw) and Excel doing nothing on the phone, why not take 7 readings at intervals between waking and dressing at locations around the bedroom and en suite, then average them? I think my fbg was in the region of 4.642857143 - give or take.

Last edited:

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
@SaskiaKC I am also pleased for you that readings are coming in really nicely for you of late. @DJC3 and @PenguinMum it would seem that nolens volens beats the best efforts of even the strongest, most determined ladies from time to time but you two will emerge winners.

Last edited:
Reactions: ert

toddy35

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
5.6 today @ 0800:) Even though I ate some non-keto crackers last night

Reactions: ert

Mrs T 123

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
6.9 today :( - I know why ..... (confession time )..... very small slice of son's takeaway pizza last night (chicken curry pizza? - new one for me) - sometimes it is so hard ...... I am fine as long as it is not in front of my nose ... then I am like a seagull :hungry: - will do better today I promise .... so far greek yoghurt and berries for brunch and salmon is for dinner and NOTHING ELSE! :rolleyes: