What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
One way around it is to add a little water to the cream then foam it.

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
What do you eat for breakfast?
Most days Greek yogurt, walnuts and black coffee.
Cooked breakfast of eggs, bacon, sausage, mushrooms and a decadent slice of wholemeal seeded bread toast on Sundays. Or even a banana on cinnamon toast.

Reactions: ert and ianpspurs

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Most days Greek yogurt, walnuts and black coffee.
Cooked breakfast of eggs, bacon, sausage, mushrooms and a decadent slice of wholemeal seeded bread toast on Sundays. Or even a banana on cinnamon toast.

Thank you. :) The yogurt and walnuts sound very nice. The banana on cinnamon toast sounds even nicer. Also the cooked breakfast -- for a late brunch or supper.

Reactions: DJC3 and ianpspurs

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Another way round it is just drink tea:angelic: I do drink coffee but I'm just a social drinker - I would never inhale though:woot:
It's strange until a few years ago I was a tea drinker hardly ever drank coffee now it's the other way round may go back to my tea drinking days.:)

Reactions: ert

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I don't know of any way over here to distinguish fair trade. There could be one but I have not heard of it.
However, I now wonder about my choice of the green frog postage stamps I ordered the other day from the post office. Now when I mail something I can tell the recipient about the green frog.

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
'Night, all.

t09132.gif

t09159.gif

Reactions: philchap1