What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks so much. I have to eat something or my bg continues to rise. So I had my usual slice of HiLo toast with even thicker butter and before lunch it had come down 1.0.

SO frustrating. I’m glad your favourite breakfast helps to bring it down though. I experiment with having/ not having breakfast sometimes but Im not entirely sure it makes much difference to me - if bg is in a rising mood it will rise. Sigh!

Reactions: ert

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
After a week of happy numbers - not so happy this morning FBG 6.00. Not sure if it was the whole baked trout and veg I had last night for supper (delicious) but more than likely its stress related; I have a very difficult interview with the doc this afternoon.
Hope all went well.

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.4 on libre but as this one is well dodgy (shooting me up as if I'd been drinking cocktails when all I had was an omelette!) I'm finger pricking too. Guess what. 5.4! Perfect match. Had a late night DGF cake with cream too so happy days. Have a good Saturday everyone. Beautiful day here again.

Ryhia

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hope all went well.
Greatly relieved when it was over. Bloods were in the mid sixes all day came down almost immediately to 5.4 after the appointment. Agreed to being referred to see lipidologist. Probably be a long time in getting an appointment but will keep the "Cholesterol" thread updated. The journey might be of use to someone else.