What was your fasting blood glucose? (full on chat)

Krystyna23040

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
@geefull Thank you. It is such a relief he is recovering well. I phoned home and Mr K said he had asked to go out for a walk, which of course is a bit too soon after yesterday.

Reactions: jjraak

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
@geefull Thank you. It is such a relief he is recovering well. I phoned home and Mr K said he had asked to go out for a walk, which of course is a bit too soon after yesterday.
Very good news and some clever old dogs in Narfuk - different tail here in Suffick:angelic:

Last edited:

Muddy Cyclist

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
My painting for today...
IMG_3821.JPG

64 painted and 20 to go...Sorry! :)

Krystyna23040

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Very good news and some clever old dogs in Narfuk - different tail here in Suffick:angelic:
He is not being a clever old dog this morning as he is chasing Poppy round the house at the moment when he probably should be resting.

Still, at least he must be feeling better today. He does look like his normal self again.

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning everyone from a day of promise in the dark and dangerous north

The wonder wheel of salad days came in a 4.9 this am

Thank you so much for your kind words in regards to my father. At 91 he is all of a sudden becoming a bit frail. My mother reports that he seems to be stabilising in that he is now demanding that food be taken to him today. He will need a bit of fattening up though before they can carry out the operation that is now needed.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day, we are in charge of our youngest grandchild today but first, koffy

upload_2020-9-22_6-57-43.jpeg

Reactions: karen8967

gennepher

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Fbg 6.5

Another nice day. I have a parcel coming between 7:18 and 11:18 this morning so I need to be on door guard today....there was no provision to tell them where they could leave it. So I need to be in the front or maybe in the front garden...

My painting for today. I painted a face in Procreate yesterday. The face painting itself is not finished, but you hopefully can see the small version below this finished one I have posted here. I was going to do a more realistic picture with hair and open eyes, but it didn't interest me. So I put it through Trigraphy and created this effect with my painted face. I like it.

1BDE5730-EA6D-49A3-AB40-CF5D61E496C0.jpeg

Attachments

• 2DC4B47B-726B-45D7-AC1E-4B5A6272D01F.jpeg
    2DC4B47B-726B-45D7-AC1E-4B5A6272D01F.jpeg
    541.9 KB · Views: 199

gennepher

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)

Thank you so much for your kind words in regards to my father. At 91 he is all of a sudden becoming a bit frail. My mother reports that he seems to be stabilising in that he is now demanding that food be taken to him today. He will need a bit of fattening up though before they can carry out the operation that is now needed.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day, we are in charge of our youngest grandchild today but first, koffy

View attachment 44180

Great painting of trees @dunelm with the misty sun
Glad your father is demanding food. Sounds good.

Reactions: geefull and jjraak

Muddy Cyclist

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

View attachment 44180
Craggy trees tottering on a cliff edge, nice creativity. Good your dad is wanting to eat I hope all works out well for him.