What was your fasting blood glucose? (full on chat)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Last edited:

Muddy Cyclist

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
That part looks so like a well known man who tests his eyesight in unconventional ways:angelic:
FpHkAzLVa0LTpHH-9AluRVl7hs4mUFppT7H1a9tweuFgi3SbpFdW7Q8L2iMSJPwEFm3rXlKmcLbdQDlxyg-hDYuLTQty6oG__yTish9Nv4sQQlCyHMECMTxg5i0oYBIjdXMHjbrr
Scruffy I presume. :) I can't see him myself although just to the right I have noticed a Moustached Gnome. :)

Muddy Cyclist

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Scruffy I presume. :) I can't see him myself although just to the right I have noticed a Moustached Gnome. :)
Ugly - check. All misshapen - check. Shrivelled inside and tough old skin - check. Useless to the poor, sick, lame,young and old - check. How could it not be?

Muddy Cyclist

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Ugly - check. All misshapen - check. Shrivelled inside and tough old skin - check. Useless to the poor, sick, lame,young and old - check. How could it not be?
Ah, but Oak does make good firewood, and bonfire night cometh.:joyful:

Muddy Cyclist

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Started my Autumn Watercolour A4 just a start about 15 minutes so far. Pond will be in foreground for reflections, will finish Thursday...
IMG_3960.JPG

Krystyna23040

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Hermes the other week with a photo proof that it had been delivered but it had certainly not because people were home at the supposed delivery time. So now having to fight a case to get either the goods or a refund . All crazy:rolleyes: stuff .
I do hope that you get your refund. I am also finding that Hermes are a bit rubbish here in Norfolk at the moment.

Krystyna23040

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only

gennepher

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
My painting for today.
Finally my parcels came. I only ordered them yesterday, but this order has been split into 5parts, I think, spread over next few days...Amazon guy was totally protected, gloves, big face mask, large baseball cap, yellow overalls...I was looking for his Hazmat suit...how do we recognise an Amazon delivery guy now?

Painting...iPastel and Procreate.
800C82A6-54D8-4B28-895E-1F1F61DB87DF.jpeg

Last edited:

gennepher

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Enjoy the greenery as long as possible, winter is knocking. All the colour by our house and in our garden is from Beech and a variety of Acer trees.

Another great digital sunrise/sunset from yourself.

Thank you very much @Muddy Cyclist
My garden is always a month behind most other people. Even frogspawn is a month later in spring.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning all. Still no fbg but 'tis Stevie time. Venison yesterday was on point but beacoup de feuilles de salade aujourd'hui. Much more my style - innit blud,one. Play nice and share your toys.

Last edited:

Krystyna23040

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
5.4 this morning. Making an early start on the admin before my sister arrives as we can't both work on.our computers and social distance. I will catch up with the newspaper once she start s work.