What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only

Good walk with son this morning, slight thaw underfoot, which makes life a bit easier.

@DJC3 No wasps last night, though a night of not really remembering what was going on.... alarm woke me, which is unusual..
@ziggy_w Like Sara P, writes a rattling good yarn.

Take care if you are out and about.

nutribolt

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
4.4 this morning. Second day into fasting right now so readings are going to be brilliant anyway.

Will be breaking fast tomorrow morning. I did finally provide the logs to the dev and he mentioned it is something to do with intent taking more than 12 seconds and that he will look into it. I understand tech but am not techy enough to pretend I understand what that means in terms of a fix so I guess I will just have to be patient and use the tomato app for the time being.

Have a great day everyone.

mojo37

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Nightmare involving wasps the size of sparrows, who can cling on... cold sweats.....

Week average: 5.6
Big effort to not eat so much this week.... just horsing it down.
Hug for the nightmares and a star for the BG

ziggy_w

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning all,

4.6 again for me today -- the same as for the last four days. Meter seems to be stuck (not that I'm complaining).

@hankjam -- Hugs for the repeated nightmares. Do you think they might be on by hypo territory low blood sugars at night and subsequent liver dumps? For me, this often seems to be the reason for very vivid dreams.
@DJC3, @PenguinMum, @Ryhia and @Estragon -- Brilliant fbgs yesterday, well done.

Estragon

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Too many to list here . . .
5.8 !!!

Oh wow.... OK, something happened in the last 24 hours. Oh yes....

7.1 @ 06:03
5.9 @ 13:00
6.1 @ 18:30
11.1 @ 21:30
7.1 @ 23:30
5.9@ 07:22
8.4 @ 13:30
4.1 @ 17:00 - WHAT!!!!

I rechecked on another finger and got a 4.4. Of course I’m happy, I’ve never had a 4.1. Is there something good happening to me? Sure, I’ve learnt to become disappointed, and by tomorrow I’ll be back in the Sticky-Sixes.

Last edited: