Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Welcome to the new members in this thread!
Can I point out that it is a ‘very low level chat’ thread if you have any questions please write your own post in an appropriate subforum. You’ll get more responses that way anyway.

HurricaneHippo

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
8.1 yesterday, 8.3 today. Discussion with my diabetes nurse who is suggesting a new diabetic medication - didnt catch the name, works on the kidneys. Anyone have any idea? I have agreed to exercise more and take more control of my diet. Work to do :) ps new med is Empaglifloxin.

Hope the new medication works well for you

Reactions: Prem51

HurricaneHippo

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Quick q. Hi. My fasting always 6.4ish. Is that a bad thing? X

hi there you can try posting this as a question in “ask a question”. My fasting levels in the morning was high when I was diagnosed nearly 3 weeks. It’s now usually below 5.5 with low carb, exercise, intermittent fasting (my last meal is usually 3pm). If you’re type 2, maybe you could try something similar? And if you’ve already tried that maybe post in another thread and I’m sure kind/more experienced people on this forum will give you better advice and insight

Reactions: Rachox and Prem51