ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Again no weight for either of us this week.
Errant was uncooperative and I was unusually impatient with him.
Probably because I have been ill this week.
Had a very high temperature, spent several days in bed, eating very little. Still not recovered appetite. Now on 14 days antibiotics, with further tests for efficacy after 10 days. Which might mean another course of different antibiotics.
Did manage a covid test, NEGATIVE.
@SlimLizzy I hope your course of antibiotics work straight away. They can surprise you. Fingers crossed. My bgs go very high when I'll. Then I add weight but I know you're my opposite. Hugs galore til your back to your positive self. Your determined I know so you will (go to the ball) succeed.

muzza3

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Cauliflower pretending to be rice and any vegetable pretending to be pasta
79.1kg this morning (.8kg loss from 2 weeks ago). Been busy the last couple of weeks as we go into week 4 of CoVid lock down. Continuing with the PE Ratio Diet and really happy with it

Reactions: SlimLizzy

garyclark82

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Up a pound again this week - I know I had a couple of weeks where I lost a lot (nearly a stone) following a bug etc, but I do not appreciate this slow burn rise again. I have not been bad at all, so it is frustrating. None-the-less, I will be keeping on regardless.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Up a pound again this week - I know I had a couple of weeks where I lost a lot (nearly a stone) following a bug etc, but I do not appreciate this slow burn rise again. I have not been bad at all, so it is frustrating. None-the-less, I will be keeping on regardless.
Have you been low carbing and now not losing? As I found a lapsed carb as long as I returned to low carb eating it restarted me losing again.
Myself I hv to low carb and low calorie to lose or maintain.
I hope your loses start again for you. Good luck!

garyclark82

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Have you been low carbing and now not losing? As I found a lapsed carb as long as I returned to low carb eating it restarted me losing again.
Myself I hv to low carb and low calorie to lose or maintain.
I hope your loses start again for you. Good luck!

I am still low-carbing, and also trying to keep calories a bit lower recently. It's just slowed down a bit. I am sure it will be fine. I have faith in what I am doing, it's just a frustration.

SlimLizzy

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
football, both the game and the culture.
7.30am FBG err 4, err 2, 1.9 WHAT? 4 9 ok.

Weight 48.5kg, 7 stone 9 lb
Am not sure if this loss is from illness or dietary changes.
Errant stayed out all night so no weight for him either.
Sunny today so will be on high alert for hoglets this afternoon.

ultradad

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
13 stone 10 lbs to day so not far off my BMI being back into the normal range. BMI calculator says i should be 13.3 stone to be back in normal range :). Going to be nothing left of me

Dandelade

2 pound gain this week boooo! But I have started period today so fingers crossed just water retention.

If not, my plan b is high intensity resistance training. Bit scary so I’m keeping it for when I start to plateau! Hope it’s not a plateau caus I have another 2 stone to go...

garyclark82

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Another couple of pounds put back on. Really have hit a wall after going so well for so long. I need to up my exercise, definitely.

LaoDan

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
The term “new normal “
91 making progress after my four month stall. Focusing on my training, working out my next plan to get me to 80kg. Getting harder to chisel away KGs
B4BE5C8D-8218-4CA5-956B-A5D65628785E.jpeg
I think that spike was Chinese takeout lol! I predict another around Halloween as chocolate eyeballs are on sale

ultradad

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
13 .9 stone so lost a pound. Not far off my target weight now so glad it slowing down a bit :)

carty

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
NOT FAIR I have lost the 4 bits of K that I had gained back to 43.1 .Do you think that I should dismantle my (sorry daughters !) Weighing machine and look inside for them :arghh:
Carol

coby

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Social mixing most sport, Soaps!
NOT FAIR I have lost the 4 bits of K that I had gained back to 43.1 .Do you think that I should dismantle my (sorry daughters !) Weighing machine and look inside for them :arghh:
Carol
A very uplifting surprise today to find that I am 9st 8 and one eighth pounds (sorry I'm still on stones and pounds) I can hardy take it in as just a few weeks back the scales wouldn't budge off 10st x