JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
yesterday weight was 81Kg not quite getting things under control of late. Must do better.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
yesterday weight was 81Kg not quite getting things under control of late. Must do better.
Mine is all over too. I'm doing high protein so I guess why still not adding weight but no weight loss either. Steroid injection and using glimepiride tablets too. Sgar is still up and down not great. I need to do sticked low carb no hypo treatments hich hv glucose in. Just proteins with fat but far less calories. I'm sick of fruit yogarts but they kept the calories down but not healthy for my liver. Low calorie for me helps loose weight on low carb. I need both to be successful. And a healthy liver. I think I need to buy steaks again. Hope Tesco hv a offer on again?

Dandelade

Mine is all over too. I'm doing high protein so I guess why still not adding weight but no weight loss either. Steroid injection and using glimepiride tablets too. Sgar is still up and down not great. I need to do sticked low carb no hypo treatments hich hv glucose in. Just proteins with fat but far less calories. I'm sick of fruit yogarts but they kept the calories down but not healthy for my liver. Low calorie for me helps loose weight on low carb. I need both to be successful. And a healthy liver. I think I need to buy steaks again. Hope Tesco hv a offer on again?
The like for your clear plan and determination! Your posts are always motivating how you’re balancing more than one thing.

Reactions: ickihun

MoorT2

Weight 100g up on last week

Weight 77kg
BMI 25.4

I've definitely plateaued - I've been hovering between 76.5 - 77.5 since Christmas.

Not sure how I'm going to achieve these last few KG's. Increasing my running again isn't making a difference and I'm finding myself hungry and snacking more, yesterday was really bad for food - not sure if that's due to the cold weather.

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning 144lbs which is a loss of 1lb so it’s a start.

ultradad

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
12 stone this week. Started to do some light exercise with bands as there is not much left of me now. 25 years of inactivity covererd by 5+ stone of fat and i didnt realise how much muscle wastage i got :(. Walking is not going to be enough exercise to build muscle. Hopefuly in 6 months i will be looking a bit better :)

Reactions: MoorT2

Widgets

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
74.4 this morning. Still basically holding steady, which is pretty much fine for a while. Still want to lose about 3kg but no rush. Working on increasing fitness rather than rapid fat loss for a while.

Andydragon

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Weight of 77.35kg today
Which is lower than last, still a few kg above my low but with gym work I am not so concerned. Still fit in my clothes. So all good!

ultradad

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
12.2 stone this week. Hopefuly i can start putting some muscle back on now i am exercising with resistance bands :)

Reactions: Dandelade

Widgets

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
73.5kg today. Still holding steady, I like that a lot.

I've now lost 40kg since I started monitoring back in June last year (7 months or so). All I need to do now is ... well, nothing really. Steady as she goes.

Andydragon

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
I’m down a bit more today at 76.4 kg (12stone)

Which I’m okay with as a few kg above my lowest is better than the alternative, I’m still 30% smaller :)

my trainer thinks I should put sone more on… I’m a bit scared of doing that even though I know it’d be muscle, it’s still fixed in my head

Reactions: Widgets

MoorT2

75.5 kg, BMI 25.2

Well after a long month of reasonably static weigh-ins I've finally seen some movement. 1.5kg down on last week which is a fairly big drop.

Like @ultradad I need to work on building some muscle back up but first priority is to get that BMI into the green, 1kg to go.

SlimLizzy

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
football, both the game and the culture.
Weighed on Sunday, first day back home with access to my own scales
Have had some more illness and now got doc investigating.
Weight now 45.7kg
Hope you are all well

Widgets

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
A wee bit of discrepancy on the scales this morning, but I may be at 72.9kg. I fully expect that to wobble around a bit over the next few days but I think the trend is downwards. I'm aiming for solid 72.something by the end of this month (February), with a final goal of around 70kg. Definitely on the slow and steady portion of this marathon.