Weekly weigh in - Fridays

niblue

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
68.15kg which is 10st 10lbs and a BMI of 22.2. That's another 1 kg down since the same time last week. I think I need to start considering what I should do to stabilise my weight now as I'm not really looking to drop any lower.

LeafyArts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
68.15kg which is 10st 10lbs and a BMI of 22.2. That's another 1 kg down since the same time last week. I think I need to start considering what I should do to stabilise my weight now as I'm not really looking to drop any lower.
That is a great BMI - well done!

LeafyArts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Another 1.5lbs off this week, I thought it would be more because I have been totally on point with my food intake and I have begun a walking regime, gradually increasing day on day with the aim to get up to 60mins of walking every day. My muscles are letting me know about it after nearly 2 years of very little use, so there may be some water retention going on there.
How's everyone else doing?

• Winner
Reactions: EllieM and filly

filly

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Spicy food which is too hot. Nasty people who have no idea on your life journey but feel the need to comment and be cruel.
214.5 Down just under a pound. In the year since Diabetic, although Pre before. Have lost 2 stone 5lbs. Although very slow now hoping it will still come off.

EllieM

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
forum bugs
Down another 200g and at 72kg. Very happy with that, hope to break the 72kg barrier soon... (But not necessarily next week, probably due a small increase :) )

Reactions: LeafyArts and filly

LeafyArts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
214.5 Down just under a pound. In the year since Diabetic, although Pre before. Have lost 2 stone 5lbs. Although very slow now hoping it will still come off.
That is great, it is going in the right direction. I have lost large amounts of weight in the past and this time, now I am diabetic, it is much, much harder.

• Friendly
  • Agree
Reactions: filly and EllieM

LeafyArts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Down another 200g and at 72kg. Very happy with that, hope to break the 72kg barrier soon... (But not necessarily next week, probably due a small increase :) )
That is fabulous Ellie, fingers crossed that you break through that barrier soon!

Reactions: filly and EllieM

EllieM

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
forum bugs
73.4kg, sob, up from 72kg last week. Lots of issues with dawn phenomena and hypos and hypers, so maybe not totally a surprise. I guess next week is another week.

LeafyArts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
73.4kg, sob, up from 72kg last week. Lots of issues with dawn phenomena and hypos and hypers, so maybe not totally a surprise. I guess next week is another week.
Gosh, that is so frustrating, it just goes to show how much our blood glucose affects our weight. Hopefully once your levels stabilise, the scales will drop back down again.