Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
8.1 today
Spent most of the day in A&E
Pneumonia
:inpain:
Oh no! I hope your feeling a little better this morning. Rest for you Mrs!!! Plenty of warm drinks wont do any harm. Bgs will rise to help you fight infection. Let your body fight it but help it along with multivitamins and warm liquids. Painkillers on 4hr duty is a must! Wish i lived nearer! :( Message me if you need a good moan. ;)

D

debrasue

Oh no! I hope your feeling a little better this morning. Rest for you Mrs!!! Plenty of warm drinks wont do any harm. Bgs will rise to help you fight infection. Let your body fight it but help it along with multivitamins and warm liquids. Painkillers on 4hr duty is a must! Wish i lived nearer! :( Message me if you need a good moan. ;)
Thanks Vicky, I do feel a little better today x

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
5.8 at 9:30

yesterday NO excercise 198 grams of carbs and 136 grams of protein a total of 2450 calories ...

am rather ashamed of myself because of the high carb amount :oops::sour: the much excercising has made me soooooooooooooooo hungry all day and the many carbs do not help that ...only more tempting when hungry al the time...

Last edited: