Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Diawara

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning. 4.4 today. Good luck with the bloods @ViolaChiri
snap 4.4 for me this morning at 0500 ish ... @Goonergal i think its the lowest f.b.s. ive had since i signed up for this thing!
i was very low carb yesterday but necked a bottle of malbec parra alta into me and some spiced rum ..i think this seems to lower readings for me...but ths week my readings have been good morning and evening.. have a nice weekend all unfortunatly im working today....

Last edited:

keefidee

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning 5.0 @ 6.15am

Having my blood work done today for my first HbA1c test three months after diagnosis. Won't know the results till next week but really praying for a drastic decrease. Anyway have a great weekend all :)
Good luck with your results.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
@ViolaChiri hope the results match the good numbers you are getting from your own testing. @Diawara your numbers lately reflect months of hard work and a major lifestyle change methinks so big shoutout, sir. @JanetMcDowell many members say steroids badly disrupt control of bg. Hopefully, yours will have cleared the infection and rapidly clear your system so normal service is resumed asap. @keefidee your cold/infection seems to have been hanging about like the smell of fried fish so glad to hear it is going/gone.

Diawara

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@ViolaChiri hope the results match the good numbers you are getting from your own testing. @Diawara your numbers lately reflect months of hard work and a major lifestyle change methinks so big shoutout, sir. @JanetMcDowell many members say steroids badly disrupt control of bg. Hopefully, yours will have cleared the infection and rapidly clear your system so normal service is resumed asap. @keefidee your cold/infection seems to have been hanging about like the smell of fried fish so glad to hear it is going/gone.
thanks again ian...