What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Estragon

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Too many to list here . . .
7.7 - Went to bed on a 8.2, so, something pulled down the numbers overnight. Mid afternoon I had a 5.5, yay, the Endo-sys appears to be working, at least.

Have a great week everybody, and, for those painfully “struggling” to control this condition, keep coming back here, you’re all welcome.

PenguinMum

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning All. (Another) disappointing start to the week. 7.1. Eeeek! Had roast dinner and gave in to ONE dessertsp of mash! My bad! Have the best Monday you can and thanks @Estragon very apt.

Reactions: karen8967 and DJC3

Widgets

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
4.9 this morning - did a 24 hour fast over the weekend broken with cheese omelette last night. I'd been letting my food choices slip a little for a few days, I needed a re-set.

Reactions: karen8967

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.8, bit better than recently. Have fun next week in Paphos @ianpspurs
Hugs @PenguinMum ,that’s such a shame, did the mash cause a spike at the time?
Great news on the good sleep and knock on effects @mojo37
Great fbg @DJC3 and thank you for the good wishes. I've emailed my requirements plus my Trip Advisor review from 2019 (which they loved) Last time was a restart after chemo, this time is a restart after the cluster whatsit of this move and the 2019 GE. Who knew goose yesterday would make me so upbeat? Y'all take care and peace be with you.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
6.0 this morning - tomorrow will be worse, I'm sure. Stepdaughter has a sickness bug so I am working and looking after her. If I wasn't already balding, I'm sure by lunchtime I'd have pulled my hair out!
Elbow bump young man. Managing The D is nightmare enough. I thank God I didn't need to do that while I worked as it just would never have happened. Personal view that the insane presenteeism culture of C21st work causes T2 and a whole host of other baddies. You take care of yourself and that girl 'cos Elsie really won't just now mate - she can wait.

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
6.3 disappointed to be back in the sticky sixes.
Hiit in the park today; not looking forward to it at all but I hope it’ll help.