What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Widgets

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
4.1 this morning - not convinced this is genuine 'first thing' reading as I didn't get up as soon as I woke up so I suspect it had already dropped from whatever it was when I actually woke up. Also new pot of test strips may be reading lower than the last lot.

Either way MySugr is in the pink, well, pale orangey/weird ochre, now. I'll take that.

garyclark82

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
6.2 this morning - been around the 6/6.5 mark all week. Fiancee has tested positive on a LFT for the 'Rona so I have moved into her place to look after the kids in case of the worst happening (she is double jabbed, I am triple jabbed so it seems unlikely to be bad).

Estragon

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Too many to list here . . .
Fiancee has tested positive on a LFT
Wish her well. These continuous “ripples”, of this persistent virus, as it goes about its business, is a crucial part of its effectiveness. By doing what you’re doing, Testing, shines a powerful searchlight on its activity and when we react, collapses it’s first line of attack - our ignorance. There was a Temporary NHS Gazebo setup outside our SAINSBURYS, dishing out the latest LFT Packs yesterday. Very proud of our NHS.

Wishing you all well.

Ryhia

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
6.2 this morning - been around the 6/6.5 mark all week. Fiancee has tested positive on a LFT for the 'Rona so I have moved into her place to look after the kids in case of the worst happening (she is double jabbed, I am triple jabbed so it seems unlikely to be bad).
Sending you both (and the kids of course) my very best wishes.