• Guest - w'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the 2026 Survey »

What have you eaten today? (Low carb forum)

Brunch today was LC toast topped with smoked salmon and Kerrygold cream cheese ( if you haven’t tried this, look out for it, it’s absolutely delicious. I’ve only found it in Morrisons so far) Montezuma’s AB to follow
Dinner was a huge t bone steak with salad. Still had room for a slice of LC lemon cake afterwards.
574e2e5d214895da939149a91beb6542.jpg
 
Breakfast low carb granola with kefir then a slice of LC toast with almond butter
Lunch hummus, celery and a few nuts then a hm LC scone with cream and a few berries
Dinner chicken curry served with LC protein flatbread.
 
Breakfast bacon, tomato and poached egg on LC toast.
Lunch hummus, celery and a few nuts followed by hm LC scone.
Dinner cold roast chicken and salads then a few garden berries and cream.
 
Eggs Royal for breakfast, using toasted LC bread, and a jar of posh hollandaise I bought at the fishmongers last week. V low carb.
Lunch was Greek yoghurt and raspberries and seeds.
Dinner - Oxtail stew that had been in the slow cooker since yesterday so very tender by now. 4 sq Montezuma’s AB
e542340cefc475bc98344281a7bb05c2.jpg
 
Breakfast: Chocolate Surreal with strawberries and coconut milk washed down with a black coffee.
Late morning: black coffee and a carb killa bar.
Skipped lunch.
Mid afternoon: black coffee and another carb killa bar.
Dinner: thought I’d ring the changes with the halloumi salad, tonight I had it with cashews and a dressing made from olive oil, lemon juice and soy sauce.

2026-09-20 19.03.29.jpeg
 
I was in that London last week, so won't post what I ate. But yesterday I had a lamb burger with runner beans, sprouts, carrots and some sautéed potatoes. And later I had a wholemeal ham & mustard sandwich.

PXL_20260920_115247527.PORTRAIT.jpg
 
Breakfast low carb granola with kefir plus LC toast with nut butter
Lunch picnic of LC roll filled with ham.
Later when home half a LC scone served with cream and a strawberry
Dinner leftover roast chicken and salads.
 
Breakfast: Chocolate Surreal with strawberries and coconut milk washed down with a black coffee.
Late morning: black coffee and a carb killa bar.
Skipped lunch.
Mid afternoon: black coffee and another carb killa bar.
Dinner: salt, pepper and chilli pork belly slices with broccoli, carrots, gravy and apple sauce.

2026-09-21 19.24.34.jpeg
 
Yesterday I had scrambled eggs on LC toast for breakfast. A small bowl of leftover oxtail soup for lunch and 4 sq Montezuma’s AB.
Dinner was beef and mushroom curry with airfried veg followed by LC lemon cake.
10pm realised I’d forgotten I’m supposed to take some new meds with my evening meal so had a few spoonfuls of yoghurt to accompany the pills.
f078623167061bad18b22d3810e49cdc.jpg
 
Coffee and unsweetened almond milk x 1
Cottage cheese
Coffee apple strudle small try bake x 1
Breast of Lamb with mint and carrots
 
Breakfast: Chocolate Surreal with strawberries and coconut milk washed down with a black coffee.
Late morning: black coffee and a carb killa bar.
Skipped lunch.
Mid afternoon: black coffee and another carb killa bar.
Dinner: lamb shank in red wine gravy with cauliflower, broccoli and carrots.

2026-09-22 19.06.57.jpeg
 
Late breakfast/brunch of eggs, bacon and mushrooms.
Afternoon tea was a LC scone with raspberries.
Dinner- beef and mushroom pie ( made with panda flour pastry - v low carb) green beans and sprouts. 4 sq Montezuma’s AB
11b924e9d31cf4156a0f673648f16fd2.jpg
 
Breakfast roasted some garden tomatoes, served with a piece of LC toast and topped with a poached egg
Mid morning made a double batch of LC soft rolls ready for the freezer - perfect for packed lunches and picnics.
1790185503831.jpg
Lunch hummus and celery plus some nuts
Dinner cod in tomato sauce served with green beans followed by a few berries and cream.
 
Coffee and cream x 2
Tea 1 pot
Omlette cheese and bacon and tomatoes
Lamb and mint
 
Breakfast: Chocolate Surreal with strawberries and coconut milk washed down with a black coffee.
Late morning: black coffee and a carb killa bar.
Skipped lunch.
Mid afternoon: black coffee and another carb killa bar.
Dinner: chicken tikka masala with cauliflower rice.

2026-09-23 19.15.41.jpeg
 
Black coffee until lunch which was cold beef&mushroom pie leftover from yesterday, with a smidge of Fu:di LC brown sauce. 4 sq Montezuma’s AB.
Dinner was a roast chicken leg with green beans and Tenderstem broccoli followed by a slice of LC lemon cake.
 
Breakfast roasted a few garden tomatoes served with a poached egg on LC toast.
Mid morning baked two low carb loaves - now sliced and in the freezer. I'm finding that doubling up my baking isn't really any harder and should save me some time. I've become more confident baking with Panda Flour so I'm less concerned about it going wrong and possibly wasting expensive ingredients. I've got lots of spare egg yolks as the loaves use only egg whites so will be making egg yolk pasta in next few days and possibly an egg custard tart.
Lunch seeded crackers, cheese and nuts followed by about a third of a British Cox Apple
Dinner slow cooked pork served with mushrooms, broccoli and a few carrots, followed by a few berries and cream.
 
Breakfast of DietDoctor coconut porridge with raspberries.
Lunch was cheese, cherry toms and sauerkraut on LC toast followed by a slice of LC lemon cake.
Dinner was Gilt head bream with Tenderstem broccoli and courgette salad. Choc chia pud.
@shelley262 I’ve also been doubling up on the bread baking, mostly to save oven time and electricity. I usually make rolls and a loaf. I still haven’t tried the egg pasta though.
6fdfa623596eca7c55d45719bd4731e5.jpg
 
Back
Top