Anti-scream thread

S

Sable_Jan

?????????? o_O
The shop where I get the Zoflora. Big bottles too. Dilute it in a big bottles as per measure on bottle then use as normal disinfectant. It's flammable in its concentrated state. Most people waste it by using it straight from the bottle and it's far too much even a small capful, plus it runs down outside of bottle every time and wasted that way too. Used to use it for disinfecting the plastic pants that went over terry nappies.. sweet smelling babies

Reactions: 4 people

Pink_Minx

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
article-0-11AA3F21000005DC-685_964x674.jpg

Truly perfection - thank you!

Reactions: 2 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
I don't know if someone can show this clip (not via Facebook) It's an animal, but I wont say what it is doing, because you have to sit and watch it, it is a big de-stresser and an absolute must see. I will Google it myself to see if there is another way to show it, as I am not a computer tech person at all !!, so sorry, but I will really try.

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Yes, thank you, @Robinredbreast I'm forwarding the clip to my d-i-l who is cat daft. The parent cat was just so motherly- awwwww

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Oh, oh, oh (at the risk of sounding like something from When Harry Met Sally!) - that is sooooo cute! I've got a case of the warm and fuzzies!

@Robinredbreast - THANK YOU so much for searching that out. Huge hugs to you. xoxoxo

I am so pleased it worked and I am SO pleased you liked it, as animals are a big de-stresser for me.

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
This is especially for @Pink_Minx 2 days earlier than promised. No 1 son came with the software to make our ancient camera compatible with our windows 10 programme First photo was taken this morning from our garden second from upstairs showing the tunnel my hubby cut for us to get access to the woodland. Third photo is of the end of our walk, others are in the woods. Hope they bring you a sense of calm Anna

Attachments

• DSCF4447.JPG
    DSCF4447.JPG
    176 KB · Views: 153
  • DSCF4446.JPG
    DSCF4446.JPG
    275.9 KB · Views: 149
  • DSCF4459.JPG
    DSCF4459.JPG
    247.1 KB · Views: 150
  • DSCF4448.JPG
    DSCF4448.JPG
    228.5 KB · Views: 152
Last edited by a moderator:

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
oops I posted before I had uploaded all the pics here are the others from inside the woodland, hope there are not too many

Attachments

• DSCF4450.JPG
    DSCF4450.JPG
    276.7 KB · Views: 163
  • DSCF4449.JPG
    DSCF4449.JPG
    247.8 KB · Views: 160
  • DSCF4454.JPG
    DSCF4454.JPG
    252.5 KB · Views: 152
  • DSCF4456.JPG
    DSCF4456.JPG
    242.6 KB · Views: 150
Reactions: 5 people

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
The shop where I get the Zoflora. Big bottles too. Dilute it in a big bottles as per measure on bottle then use as normal disinfectant. It's flammable in its concentrated state. Most people waste it by using it straight from the bottle and it's far too much even a small capful, plus it runs down outside of bottle every time and wasted that way too. Used to use it for disinfecting the plastic pants that went over terry nappies.. sweet smelling babies
I put it down the sink to freshen them up. Love it. Bouquet is my favourite.

N

NicolaB70

This is especially for @Pink_Minx 2 days earlier than promised. No 1 son came with the software to make our ancient camera compatible with our windows 10 programme First phot is taken this morning from our garden second from upstairs showing the tunnel my hubby cut for us to get access to the woodland. Last photo is of the end of our walk, others are in the woods. Hope they bring you a sense of calm Anna
oops I posted before I had uploaded all the pics here are the others from inside the woodland, hope there are not too many
Wow, it looks so peaceful. How nice to be backed onto such a lovely looking woodland.

Pink_Minx

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
This is especially for @Pink_Minx 2 days earlier than promised. No 1 son came with the software to make our ancient camera compatible with our windows 10 programme First phot is taken this morning from our garden second from upstairs showing the tunnel my hubby cut for us to get access to the woodland. Last photo is of the end of our walk, others are in the woods. Hope they bring you a sense of calm Anna

@13lizanne thank you! I'm very jealous - it's NOTHING like the view from my flat! I love the tunnel - how long did it take your husband to cut that out? Does he have a machete?!

We've just been to the dump and the charity shop to offload stuff in the middle of a hot, sticky and rainy thunderstorm. (Also wearing flip flops - nice!)

I might just gaze at your pics for the rest of the afternoon and forget everything else! x

S

Sable_Jan

@13lizanne thank you! I'm very jealous - it's NOTHING like the view from my flat! I love the tunnel - how long did it take your husband to cut that out? Does he have a machete?!

We've just been to the dump and the charity shop to offload stuff in the middle of a hot, sticky and rainy thunderstorm. (Also wearing flip flops - nice!)

I might just gaze at your pics for the rest of the afternoon and forget everything else! x
Couldn't find the one with the tunnel.....8 pictures in all right? And its in the first set of 4?

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Yes it's taken looking down from an upstairs window so you can just see the outlines of the tunnel immediately behind the fence on right of picture. It's a slightly curved shape