Bloated and don't feel too good

akindrat18

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
For the past 2 week I have passing a lot more gas than usual, it has got to the point that from last week I now keep on hearing gas moving through my stomach and whenever it gurgles it makes such a huge noise that my family thinks I have caught a bug. I mainly have it in the morning before I have my breakfast and in the evening after I have my dinner, also I have to force the air out and somehow still have air in that will not give up. My meals have gone south as now my parents can only afford basic food because they are now jobless thanks to redundancy. My breakfast has been the just right kellogs cereal with milk, lunch has been either 2 rounds of multiseeded bread toasted or as a sandwich and dinner varies as some days my family do not feel hungry even though they don't eat regularly I have also been under a lot of stress and feel depressed as I am still jobless and can not do anything outside my house as all my friends are working and I am stuck volunteering 4 hours every week for a admin job that is getting me no closer to securing a paid job.

I have been unable to check my blood sugars since beginning of June as I went to see my gp, but instead I got a hca who said that I should not be testing as I am not type 1. I cannot afford a new one, so now I've made another appointment to see my actual gp to get my meter back and hopefully explain what is happening inside my stomach.

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Are you on a Metformin, by all accounts it is known to cause bloating and gas and some say the slow-release version is a better option, hopefully other type 2's will advise.