Type 1'stars R Us

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Here she is. Looks pretty much ready to take on the world if you ask me!

74434409_10218880066787037_8800334817808875520_n.jpg
Fabulous antje xx

Reactions: porl69

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Full of cold and coughing my brains out not gonna get much sleep tonight and neither will anyone else sound like a strangled seal feeling all sorry for myself

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Fine if you like babies, I don't and they make me feel quite ill

I'm bemused & don't understand. Could you define..? My wife & I are "conscientious objectors," (on our "family unit." choice.) but a new born does not evoke a similar reaction.
Please elaborate... Or hit the report button..?

Last edited:

Juicyj

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Hypos, rude people, ignorance and grey days.
What a beautiful picture @Antje77 and what fabulous news, I am amazed at the wonder and beauty of new life, so thank you for sharing this :)

Marie 2

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Pump
“Conscientious Objectors” I like that word! We chose not to have kids either. But babies can be really cute as long as you don’t try to make me hold them!!! My friends have always understood that, Baby throw up is not cute. That is one reason I think babysitting early on is very important to knowing what you are getting into.

So I think Famke is very cute, but I will never want to get near her until she is at least 8 or 10 or 25? I don’t think there is any danger of that seeing as how she’s on another continent.

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Good morning everyone have a good day nearly the weekend again going back to bed for a bit zero sleep due to coughing and spluttering all night nose resembles rudolfs

SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather
I'm bemused & don't understand. Could you define..? My wife & I are "conscientious objectors," (on our "family unit." choice.) but a new born does not evoke a similar reaction.
Please elaborate... Or hit the report button..?
Quite simply and perhaps less diplomatically @Jaylee, I find photos of babies revolting. I think only a pedant would hit the report button:spitoutdummy:

Last edited:

urbanracer

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not being able to eat as many chocolate digestives as I used to.
Caption time.. "Get that camera outta my face."

She's a rock star. :)

Are you sure? Judging by the angle it looks to me like she's taking a selfie!

MeiChanski

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hello friends,

Happy Halloween :) No candy this year because last year, my bf and I bought loads of candies and no one turned up. :shifty: So we had to eat it all. :D Diabetes has been a bit high because of code red, extra rage bolus is happening. I also made a list of christmas gift ideas for my bf's family, since I'm not invited I thought I'd kill them with kindness by buying a small gift for everyone. On a more postive note, my bf and I agreed on getting a nintendo switch and buy each other games for christmas. But I fear we'll be fighting over the console. :hilarious:

Reactions: Juicyj