Type 2 Life

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
I have Asperger Syndrome which is an autism spectrum condition and a full diagnosis of Adult ADHD which are characterised by impairments in social communication, social interaction and social imagination. I also have a rigid and somewhat unpredictable routine. I also experience obsessive rituals, some a bit overwhelming. But I have a talent in articulate creative writing skills and possess a photographic rote memory. I have sensory sensitivity and get upset by loud noises, bright colours or lights, and notice the texture and consistency of certain foods more making my dietary choices extremely limited or restricted to certain food components. I dislike conflict and lies. The Adult ADHD also makes me very moody and cross.
@autisticwonder1970
Hi Johnny, I am pleased to see that you are doing well with your smoking cessation challenge. Good luck. X
Good afternoon, @Swiggy, I'm afraid to say with remorseful regret, I relapsed on my 6-Day Smoking Cessation Activity on Thursday 20th April 2017. I wanted to have another try at quitting maybe later on in the month. I enjoy smoking my little roll-up. I know it probably isn't very healthy nor cost-effective but it's a nice, jolly sort of vice I have. But I haven't abandoned the idea of resetting the quit on www.quitnet.com. Much love, John David Baker, a sufferer of Asperger Syndrome and schizoid personality disorder.

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
I have Asperger Syndrome which is an autism spectrum condition and a full diagnosis of Adult ADHD which are characterised by impairments in social communication, social interaction and social imagination. I also have a rigid and somewhat unpredictable routine. I also experience obsessive rituals, some a bit overwhelming. But I have a talent in articulate creative writing skills and possess a photographic rote memory. I have sensory sensitivity and get upset by loud noises, bright colours or lights, and notice the texture and consistency of certain foods more making my dietary choices extremely limited or restricted to certain food components. I dislike conflict and lies. The Adult ADHD also makes me very moody and cross.
Good afternoon, my dear, sweet and completely precious friends of mine on type 2 life,

I'm back on my @autisticwonder1970 account because I'm known as a well-known member on this one but I have changed my Avatar to Walter the Softy who I used to enjoy seeing in the Beano comic when I was a little boy.

I'm a bit concerned about my blood glucose level. Earlier on when I had 2 tomato sandwiches and a Cadbury's Fudge (very silly and impulsive) it was a shocking 9.6 millimoles per litre then it went up to 12.1 millimoles per litre even when I hadn't eaten anything further. I'm not going to eat that Cadbury's Fudge again, it's seriously interfered with my glycemic index.

My blood glucose level now, 4:12 post meridian, Saturday, is 9.6 millimoles per litre again! What's happening to my glycemia? Is it because I put 1 and a half teaspoonfuls of Sucralose Sweetener from Sainsbury's? The reason why I asked that is because a friend on the Facebook social networking site from a Facebook ministry said he heard sweetener is ten times sweeter than sugar and that it's best to get used to tea and coffee with no sweet taste at all and that I'd get used to it, in time.

Much love, love you all unconditionally.

From

John David Baker, a sufferer of Asperger Syndrome with a past diagnosis of Schizoid Personality Disorder xXx.

Swiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good afternoon, @Swiggy, I'm afraid to say with remorseful regret, I relapsed on my 6-Day Smoking Cessation Activity on Thursday 20th April 2017. I wanted to have another try at quitting maybe later on in the month. I enjoy smoking my little roll-up. I know it probably isn't very healthy nor cost-effective but it's a nice, jolly sort of vice I have. But I haven't abandoned the idea of resetting the quit on www.quitnet.com. Much love, John David Baker, a sufferer of Asperger Syndrome and schizoid personality disorder.
@autisticwonder1970 Hi Johnny, you did better than I ever did on every attempt before I actually succeeded. I never managed 24 hours until the day I managed to give up so give yourself a pat on the back and relax until you feel ready to try again. X

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
Good afternoon, I'm happy to say that my blood glucose is slowly decreasing. It measures 8.0 millimoles per litre now, still a little bit hyperglycemic but coming down nicely. Praise Jehovah God for his mercy and His kindness in helping me and for @Swiggy's comforting quote above. I know that I did well to achieve that 6-day abstinence from cigarettes, @Swiggy, I'm grateful to my Higher Power and all my lovely friends on Type 2 Life not to mention all the www.diabetes.co.uk moderators and facilitators. You're all very special to me.

Lots of love,

From,

John David Baker, a sufferer of Asperger Syndrome and a past diagnosis of Schizoid Personality Disorder xXx.

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
Good evening, my friends, I'm so sorry to inundate the type 2 life newsfeed page with posts but for people that may have been concerned about my glycemia, I'm happy and relieved to say I've just taken it, and it's a very healthy, acceptable 6.8 millimoles per litre, this evening, Saturday 22nd April 2017 AD at 5:36 post meridian BST.

Thank you for reading all my posts and I'm sorry for the frequency of them but I was beginning to get really worried about my diabetes as I do when my blood glucose goes high. I'm happy to have such wonderful online friends.

Lots of love and thinking of you,

From,

John David Baker, a sufferer of Asperger Syndrome with a past diagnosis (January 1993) of Schizoid Personality Disorder xXx,

D

debrasue

Good evening, my friends, I'm so sorry to inundate the type 2 life newsfeed page with posts but for people that may have been concerned about my glycemia, I'm happy and relieved to say I've just taken it, and it's a very healthy, acceptable 6.8 millimoles per litre, this evening, Saturday 22nd April 2017 AD at 5:36 post meridian BST.

Thank you for reading all my posts and I'm sorry for the frequency of them but I was beginning to get really worried about my diabetes as I do when my blood glucose goes high. I'm happy to have such wonderful online friends.

Lots of love and thinking of you,

From,

John David Baker, a sufferer of Asperger Syndrome with a past diagnosis (January 1993) of Schizoid Personality Disorder xXx,
I'm glad your BGs are back to normal, Johnny - you certainly seemed to get a big reaction from that Cadbury's Fudge! I love the new avatar. :)
Hugs x

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
Have just had the chocolate and hazelnut oppo ice-cream. Really pleased Ron don't like it as its more for me . I've eaten the whole pot . X

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Have just had the chocolate and hazelnut oppo ice-cream. Really pleased Ron don't like it as its more for me . I've eaten the whole pot . X
Oh no. Where's mine? Ha ha
I have to get mine from Newcastle as waitrose don't deliver to Sunderland. :(
Holland &Barrett never have it in when I pop in their new store.
I'm not amused!!!

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Oh no. Where's mine? Ha ha
I have to get mine from Newcastle as waitrose don't deliver to Sunderland. :(
Holland &Barrett never have it in when I pop in their new store.
I'm not amused!!!
You have to try this one , I've also got the mint one . They are to die for . Best ice cream ever.

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
Good morning, my lovely friends on Type 2 Life,

I've just administered orally my morning prescriptive medication, today, Sunday 23rd April 2017 Anno Domini at just before the present time which is 9:17 ante meridian British Summer Time, and earlier on I ingested 2 tomato sandwiches, 1 at different times to the other. My blood glucose reading now, after administering orally my metformin hydrochloride 1000 milligramme tablet, is a little bit hyperglycemic standing at 7.7 Millimoles Per Litre. I have to locate the low-carb bread. There's supposed to be one on the Sainsbury's website called "Hi-Lo" but whenever I'm in the Sainsbury's supermarket at Nine Elms (locally to my flat) I can't find it. It would be in my best interests to do that or save some money and commute to "Holland & Barratt" in Brixton, a number 2 bus ride away from Vauxhall. I read that my dear friend @ickihun quoted "Holland & Barratt" in a post above in reference to a healthy-eating ice cream that @tTinamarie posted about. It sounded yummy by the way, ladies, I enjoyed reading that post!

Have a lovely day, my friends, on the day I proceed to the Jehovah's Witness Kingdom Hall for the Sunday morning service to give thanks to Jehovah God, our supreme Creator, for all the benevolent kindnesses He has shown us by His Grace and Favour.

Lots of love,

From,

John David Baker, a sufferer of Asperger Syndrome with a past diagnosis (January 1993) of Schizoid Personality Disorder xXx.

Reactions: tina_marie

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Good morning, my lovely friends on Type 2 Life,

I've just administered orally my morning prescriptive medication, today, Sunday 23rd April 2017 Anno Domini at just before the present time which is 9:17 ante meridian British Summer Time, and earlier on I ingested 2 tomato sandwiches, 1 at different times to the other. My blood glucose reading now, after administering orally my metformin hydrochloride 1000 milligramme tablet, is a little bit hyperglycemic standing at 7.7 Millimoles Per Litre. I have to locate the low-carb bread. There's supposed to be one on the Sainsbury's website called "Hi-Lo" but whenever I'm in the Sainsbury's supermarket at Nine Elms (locally to my flat) I can't find it. It would be in my best interests to do that or save some money and commute to "Holland & Barratt" in Brixton, a number 2 bus ride away from Vauxhall. I read that my dear friend @ickihun quoted "Holland & Barratt" in a post above in reference to a healthy-eating ice cream that @tTinamarie posted about. It sounded yummy by the way, ladies, I enjoyed reading that post!

Have a lovely day, my friends, on the day I proceed to the Jehovah's Witness Kingdom Hall for the Sunday morning service to give thanks to Jehovah God, our supreme Creator, for all the benevolent kindnesses He has shown us by His Grace and Favour.

Lots of love,

From,

John David Baker, a sufferer of Asperger Syndrome with a past diagnosis (January 1993) of Schizoid Personality Disorder xXx.
You can also get the oppo ice-cream at waitrose , we have it delivered by ocado. If your going to Holland and Barrett may I suggest a quick phone call to the shop in case they don't have any in. X

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
You can also get the oppo ice-cream at waitrose , we have it delivered by ocado. If your going to Holland and Barrett may I suggest a quick phone call to the shop in case they don't have any in. X
Thank you, @tina_marie, and a very good evening to your lovely kind self for the advice. I'll google the address of "Holland and Barratt" in Brixton, South West London with an enclosed contact number for me to ring to check product availability. I hope life is treating you well and that Ron is happy and getting along okay at the moment. Blessings to you and much love to Ron and yourself from me, John David Baker, a sufferer of Asperger Syndrome with a past 1993 diagnosis of Schizoid Personality Disorder xXx.

Reactions: tina_marie

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Thank you, @tina_marie, and a very good evening to your lovely kind self for the advice. I'll google the address of "Holland and Barratt" in Brixton, South West London with an enclosed contact number for me to ring to check product availability. I hope life is treating you well and that Ron is happy and getting along okay at the moment. Blessings to you and much love to Ron and yourself from me, John David Baker, a sufferer of Asperger Syndrome with a past 1993 diagnosis of Schizoid Personality Disorder xXx.
Happy to report that for the last 3 nights Ron has had very peaceful nights sleep. As soon as his head hits the pillow he's off zzzzzzzz. Only a few spasms and then that's it for the rest of the night . Only wakes at about 6 because dog needs to go out . He has brought himself a new model yacht boat to build as he's had to sell his tug boats because he could no longer lift them. So that's keeping him out of trouble lol.

Reactions: JohnnyBaker87

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Hurrah! At last @tina_marie and about time too.
I have more good news , I'm happy to let you all know I'm now 2 1/2 stone lighter than I was at Christmas. The weight tailed off for a while but now losing a bit each week. I've done all this with help and advice from posts I've seen on here and no meds which doctors have said I would need .

Reactions: JohnnyBaker87

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Well done Tina, that's quite an achievement :)

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I have more good news , I'm happy to let you all know I'm now 2 1/2 stone lighter than I was at Christmas. The weight tailed off for a while but now losing a bit each week. I've done all this with help and advice from posts I've seen on here and no meds which doctors have said I would need .
That's fantastic news. All good news in your new home! A good house can make all the difference.
We are hoping for good news too. I need your intervention guys on friday afternoon.
Positive minds together should make all the difference!

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
That's fantastic news. All good news in your new home! A good house can make all the difference.
We are hoping for good news too. I need your intervention guys on friday afternoon.
Positive minds together should make all the difference!
What time is your appointment with the dishy cardiologist.

Reactions: Liam1955

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
Good morning, in the early hours of the morning at 4:13 ante meridian British Summer Time on Monday 24th April 2017 Anno Domini,

I was very happy and comforted by the fact that @eldergarth (Ron) is getting on better, apart from occasional debilitating spasms, but it's such a comfort knowing he can sleep better at night. Praise God! I was interested in learning from Type 2 Life that Ron is in the process of building a model yacht even though it's sad he had to sell his tug boats due to his illnesses and not being able to lift them. I, myself, was also fascinated by building things as a child; I used to love putting together model Airfix aeroplanes and building things out of Meccano and Lego. Such a good memory!

Brilliant news about your loss of weight, @tina_marie!

My blood glucose reading this morning is a very healthy 5.3 Millimoles Per Litre. Today, I've eaten 1 tomato sandwich for breakfast, 1 tomato sandwich for a mid-day meal, and mid-afternoon I had one more tomato sandwich and a roast lamb, 3 roasted potatoes, peas, carrots and gravy ready meal. It was one of the £3.60 pence "Classic" ready meals in the fresh food section in Sainsbury's, Nine Elms. In the evening I ingested a deep pan pepperoni pizza manufactured by Sainsbury's which cost £1.20 pence from the frozen pizza section in Nine Elms' Sainsbury's.

Much love to you.

From,

John David Baker (@autisticwonder1970), a sufferer of Asperger Syndrome with a past 1993 diagnosis of Schizoid Personality Disorder xXx.