Type 2 Life

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
I have Asperger Syndrome which is an autism spectrum condition and a full diagnosis of Adult ADHD which are characterised by impairments in social communication, social interaction and social imagination. I also have a rigid and somewhat unpredictable routine. I also experience obsessive rituals, some a bit overwhelming. But I have a talent in articulate creative writing skills and possess a photographic rote memory. I have sensory sensitivity and get upset by loud noises, bright colours or lights, and notice the texture and consistency of certain foods more making my dietary choices extremely limited or restricted to certain food components. I dislike conflict and lies. The Adult ADHD also makes me very moody and cross.
Good Afternoon, my lovely friends on Type 2 Life,

I am just awaiting my lovely Jehovah's Witness bible study elder and my life coach who is bringing me a small 2-hob electric cooker which will stand on my worktop in my kitchen which he is very kindly lending me to cook on until my corporate appointee/care coordinator arrange for me to have a new one. I don't have a functioning electric stove to cook any of the delicious food that the Vauxhall Food Bank very kindly donated to myself. I'm so sorry for the other post, I worded it all wrong due to my disability and have long since deleted it.

I'm looking forward to being able to cook in my kitchen until my corporate appointee/care coordinator arrange the delivery of a new one.

I've just drunk a mug of instant coffee with semi-skimmed milk and two sugars.

Lots of love to my beautiful friends on Type 2 Life.

From @autisticwonder1970 (Johnny Baker, a sufferer of Asperger Syndrome, psychotic depression, idiopathic megarectum and irritable bladder syndrome xXx.

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
I have Asperger Syndrome which is an autism spectrum condition and a full diagnosis of Adult ADHD which are characterised by impairments in social communication, social interaction and social imagination. I also have a rigid and somewhat unpredictable routine. I also experience obsessive rituals, some a bit overwhelming. But I have a talent in articulate creative writing skills and possess a photographic rote memory. I have sensory sensitivity and get upset by loud noises, bright colours or lights, and notice the texture and consistency of certain foods more making my dietary choices extremely limited or restricted to certain food components. I dislike conflict and lies. The Adult ADHD also makes me very moody and cross.
Good afternoon, my dear friends, at 4:03 post meridian BST, today, Saturday 13th May 2017 AD,

I've just cooked 4-5 handfuls of mini pasta shells with one small tin of pilchards that I mashed up with a fork and one tin of plum tomatoes with one teaspoon of dried thyme and half a teaspoon of ground white pepper. I cooked it on the awesome two-hob portable cooker that the elder that teaches me about the bible of the kingdom hall of a Jehovah's witnesses lent to me until my corporate appointee/care coordinator can arrange a delivery of a new electric stove. The two hob cooker that the elder lent to me stands freely on one of my work surfaces in my kitchen of my one bedroomed council flat. After eating, I meticulously and pristinely washed and rinsed the utensils and cutlery that I used and wiped the two hob cooker with a damp cloth. My back really aches today and it's exacerbated by the little lump on my tummy that has an infection from where I injected my Lixisenatide anti-diabetic injection without using an alcohol swab, surgical spirit and cotton wool or TCP and cotton wool as my dear 64-year old friend Stephen advised me.

I'm seeing my locum GP on Tuesday 16th May 2017 AD at 9:30 ante meridian BST to get the results of my x-ray so I'll show her the inflamed spot then.

Lots of love,

From,

Johnny xXx.

Reactions: Freema

TooManyCrisps

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good Afternoon, my lovely, benevolent friends on Type 2 Life,

I'm very well indeed. My blood glucose readings after administering orally my morning prescriptive medications were 5.5, 6.9 and 5.2 all at different times. I haven't eaten anything yet but I have ingested several mugs of instant coffee with semi-skimmed milk and 2 sugars in each.

Many blessings and lots of love to each and every one of you from Johnny xXx.
Those are very good numbers Johnny. Well done

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
Those are very good numbers Johnny. Well done
Thank you, @TooManyCrisps, my friend. I believe my blood glucose levels have been very good recently. I do struggle with the LCHF diet due to my routines and rituals over dietary choices in my autism spectrum condition, Asperger Syndrome. But I feel happy and encouraged that my diabetes type 2 is so well controlled. attribute that success to the motivation and prompting I am the recipient of on the Type 2 Forum plus the added pleasure I derive from reading the posts on it. There are many people on this forum that haven't been as fortunate on this forum regarding type 2 diabetes. I have lit a lot of candles each one devoted to each individual of which I pray for them early in the morning before taking my blood glucose reading and before bed at night time. I was so happy when @ickihun got the all clear recently. I give thanks to God the Father for hearing my prayers. My prayers are still ongoing for yourself, @TooManyCrisps, @eldergarth @tina_marie , @debrasue, @Liam1955 and my lovely friend and source of motivation @13lizanne. That's a lot of tea lights (candles) and I have to be really careful the way that I line up regimentally on my shrine to Jesus and all the Saints and Angelic Hosts of the Heavenly Realms. Much love to you, @TooManyCrisps and have a good week ahead, my dear friend. Lots of love, from, Johnny xXx, a sufferer of Asperger Syndrome, psychotic depression and personality disorder not otherwise specified.

D

debrasue

Thank you, @TooManyCrisps, my friend. I believe my blood glucose levels have been very good recently. I do struggle with the LCHF diet due to my routines and rituals over dietary choices in my autism spectrum condition, Asperger Syndrome. But I feel happy and encouraged that my diabetes type 2 is so well controlled. attribute that success to the motivation and prompting I am the recipient of on the Type 2 Forum plus the added pleasure I derive from reading the posts on it. There are many people on this forum that haven't been as fortunate on this forum regarding type 2 diabetes. I have lit a lot of candles each one devoted to each individual of which I pray for them early in the morning before taking my blood glucose reading and before bed at night time. I was so happy when @ickihun got the all clear recently. I give thanks to God the Father for hearing my prayers. My prayers are still ongoing for yourself, @TooManyCrisps, @eldergarth @tina_marie , @debrasue, @Liam1955 and my lovely friend and source of motivation @13lizanne. That's a lot of tea lights (candles) and I have to be really careful the way that I line up regimentally on my shrine to Jesus and all the Saints and Angelic Hosts of the Heavenly Realms. Much love to you, @TooManyCrisps and have a good week ahead, my dear friend. Lots of love, from, Johnny xXx, a sufferer of Asperger Syndrome, psychotic depression and personality disorder not otherwise specified.
Thank you so much, Johnny, for lighting a candle and saying prayers for me. I feel very privileged that you do this for me each day and I have great respect for the healing power of prayer. Hugs x

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
Ron's had his echo done . On the down side can't get his new meds from gp as they were hit by the hackers .

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
I've been working in the garden area at my local GP surgery. One of the GPs there invited me to join the Surgery Gardening Group. I watered a lot of strawberry plants, busy lizzies, blackberries, loganberries, spinach, broad beans, potatoes, cabbage seedlings, cherry trees and beetroot and rhubarb. I also weeded meticulously, disposing of the weeds in a black bag. They gave me a spider plant for my one bedroomed flat too! The Surgery Gardening Group takes place every Tuesday 2-4 pm. It reminded me of my childhood on my mum and dad's allotment.

I came home and ate a packet of custard cream biscuits and had a mug of instant coffee with Coffeemate Light and 2 sugars. My blood sugar was 9.2.

TooManyCrisps

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Gardening sounds lovely Johnny. I got home from work today hoping to get into the garden and it immediately started raining!

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
I saw my GP today and she said the results of the x-ray were that I was very constipated due to my idiopathic megarectum bowel condition. She's going to add to my medication Dossett box some laxative tablets which I have to take to induce defecation and be in less pain. For my musculoskeletal lower back pain she's going to give me some cream rather than gel which will feel less slippery and sticky which has been making my t-shirts stick to me.

Hope you like my new Avatar on www.diabetes.co.uk. It's me and my friend Roger in his care home taken when I was fatter than I am. I met him in a hostel I lived in at North Finchley, North London when I was 18. We're very good friends and have even been on holiday together through Roger Cook of World Choice Travel Agent, Borehamwood.

Reactions: Freema and Ultramum

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I'm loving this new basal called Toujeo300. It's supporting me quite well. Tweaking it tomorrow if in 8s or 9s fbg. Seeing dn early in morning too to update of any change. Very little change so far but fbg needs a bit more support so toujeo will most likely be increased by 3 units. Depending on my fbg in the morning!
I think the plan is so I can just use a basal if any problem arises (illness).
I'm still not sure what can be done for my back yet. It's still no different. I'm on maximum tramadol which gives me quality of life and doesn't put me off walking up the road. I was dreading any walking but told myself necessary. I still cannot cope with a bag without pain. My poor good handbags are gathering dust. :( :( :(

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
Hi and a good morning to all my friends on Type 2 Life,

I've got a cream to apply to my aching muscles instead of the gel which is a lot better, The cream is called Diethylamine Salicylate. It doesn't feel all cold and slippery and sticky. People with Asperger Syndrome notice textures and the feels of things more due to heightened sensitivity and sensory abnormalities.

I also have some laxative tablets 2 to take in the evening. They are called Bisacodyl and are 5 Mg per tablet.

I've just taken my morning prescriptive medication and haven't eaten anything yet. My blood sugar was 5.8 mmol. I've had 2 mugs of coffee with a little sugar (2 teaspoons each) and Coffeemate Light to taste.

Have a lovely day, my good, lovely friends, and that's a fantastic fbg, @ickihun, my dear friend, I'm so happy to hear this.

Lots of love,

Johnny Baker, sufferer of Asperger Syndrome. xXx.

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
I've just arrived home from the diabetes community clinic where the results of tests were as follows:-

Urine: - normal.
Blood glucose:- 5.2 mmol.
Blood pressure:- 127/72.
Weight:- 82.60 kg (13 stones 0 pounds 2 ounces).
HbA1c:- 46 mmol/mol.

They're going to discharge me back to my GP for them to keep an eye on an infection from my subcutaneous GLP-1 injection for diabetes in my tummy.

- Johnny xXx.

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
I've just arrived home from the diabetes community clinic where the results of tests were as follows:-

They're going to discharge me back to my GP for them to keep an eye on an infection from my subcutaneous GLP-1 injection for diabetes in my tummy.

- Johnny xXx.
Well done excellent results .

D

debrasue

- Johnny xXx.
Some excellent results there, Johnny - well done!

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
Good Morning, my lovely friends on Type 2 Life,

Yesterday I had 1 can of baked beans, a bowl of mini pasta shapes with melted Willow butter and chopped tomatoes with a pinch of ground white pepper and a pinch of dried thyme. I also enjoyed a lamb doner kebab with garlic sauce and salad which contained lashings of raw onion and the kebab meat, garlic sauce and salad was stuffed into a white pitta bread pocket. My Christian friend from Christ Church in North Finchley (Graham) treated me to this, and we had a chat about my difficulties and his new house that he and his wife Kathryn have just renovated after moving into.

This morning I took my prescriptive medication and analgesic cream and GLP-1 injection for my Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. I feel very happy today.

Lots of love to you, my special friends,

Johnny (a sufferer of Asperger Syndrome and psychotic depression, with an additional musculoskeletal disorder and idiopathic megarectum/irritable bladder syndrome) xXx.

Reactions: TooManyCrisps

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
Good afternoon, my lovely, sweet friends,

It's 12:32 post meridian BST on Thursday 18th May 2017 AD and my blood glucose level were 6.9 millimoles per litre. All I've had to eat today is a breakfast of 2 wholemeal toasts with bitter Seville Orange Marmalade and a can of reduced salt reduced sugar baked beans. I've also drunk 2 mugs of tea with 2 sugars and am now enjoying a mug of white coffee with 2 sugars. And about 2-3 glasses of tap water. I'm seeing my Carer today to go shopping at Nine Elms Sainsbury's, Wandsworth Road, near where I live in South West London.

Much love to you all, and thank you for your encouraging posts and quotes on my achievements in the diabetes clinic, @tina_marie and @debrasue, I couldn't have done it if not for this fab forum and your kind advice on my diet and lifestyle, I'm so grateful to you, even if I find sticking to the low-carb high-fat diet difficult. I'll get there, in the end, I've every confidence in the Good Lord to help me achieve that.

From Johnny (@autisticwonder1970), a sufferer of Asperger Syndrome xXx.

Reactions: Mark_1 and debrasue

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
I cooked a bowl of Sainsbury's Basics Pasta Tubes on my 2-hob cooker for 10-13 minutes and drained it and added it back to the saucepan adding Willow butter, a pinch of paprika, a pinch of ground white pepper and a pinch of dried thyme and some sun dried tomatoes and ate it at 1:46 post meridian BST then at 2:25 post meridian BST met my Carer at Sainsbury's and bought Lee and Ioanna some food and myself a loaf of Sainsbury's Basics white bread, a box of Sainsbury's Basics 15 eggs, a tub of Sainsbury's margarine, 4 tins of Sainsbury's Basics Baked Beans, a Sainsbury's Basics non-stick frying pan, 25 centimetres in diameter, a bottle of Sainsbury's Vegetable Oil and a carton of Prune Juice. I also put £7.00 on my electricity prepayment power key. And had nine pounds to repay some money to my elderly Christian friend Matthew who has taught me so much about the Good Book and taught me wonderful things. My Carer had collected my disposable income personal allowance of £70.00 today to do all these things in a sealed white envelope with an adult community services receipt inside with 3 twenty pound notes and one ten pound note. My Carer also got some tobacco, 2 x 30 grammes, for £19.52. I gave Ioanna some pocket money, too and money for her electricity prepayment meter.

When I got in, I had a glass of Prune Juice and 2 fried egg sandwiches.

Reactions: TooManyCrisps

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
Good morning, my lovely, sweet friends on Type 2 Life,

I awoke well this morning and made baked beans on wholemeal toast. My blood glucose level after eating it was a very hyperglycemic 11.6 millimoles per litre! There was a whole tin of Sainsbury's Basics baked beans distributed evenly over 4 slices of Sainsbury's Basics wholemeal bread.

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
It's now 6:56 ante meridian BST on Friday 19th May 2017 CE and my blood glucose level at this time is 8.2 millimoles per litre. I've limited my hand-rolled cigarettes to one every half an hour and my last hand-rolled cigarette was at 6:30 ante meridian BST and my next hand-rolled cigarette is at 7:00 ante meridian BST.

Greetings to you, with sincere love, from me, Johnny, in Stockwell, South West London xXx.