Type 2 Life

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
I have Asperger Syndrome which is an autism spectrum condition and a full diagnosis of Adult ADHD which are characterised by impairments in social communication, social interaction and social imagination. I also have a rigid and somewhat unpredictable routine. I also experience obsessive rituals, some a bit overwhelming. But I have a talent in articulate creative writing skills and possess a photographic rote memory. I have sensory sensitivity and get upset by loud noises, bright colours or lights, and notice the texture and consistency of certain foods more making my dietary choices extremely limited or restricted to certain food components. I dislike conflict and lies. The Adult ADHD also makes me very moody and cross.
Good luck with your interview Johnny. Is that today? I'd like to know when I need to keep my fingers crossed for you.
Good Morning, @DCUKMod, it's in my flat at 1:30 Post Meridian (Greenwich Mean Time) on today, Monday 12th November Anno Domini. I'm getting very excited and feel exuberant, positive and happy!

Reactions: heh

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good Morning, @DCUKMod, it's in my flat at 1:30 Post Meridian (Greenwich Mean Time) on today, Monday 12th November Anno Domini. I'm getting very excited and feel exuberant, positive and happy!

Try to stay calm Johnny. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and think positive thoughts.

Good luck!

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
I have Asperger Syndrome which is an autism spectrum condition and a full diagnosis of Adult ADHD which are characterised by impairments in social communication, social interaction and social imagination. I also have a rigid and somewhat unpredictable routine. I also experience obsessive rituals, some a bit overwhelming. But I have a talent in articulate creative writing skills and possess a photographic rote memory. I have sensory sensitivity and get upset by loud noises, bright colours or lights, and notice the texture and consistency of certain foods more making my dietary choices extremely limited or restricted to certain food components. I dislike conflict and lies. The Adult ADHD also makes me very moody and cross.
Try to stay calm Johnny. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and think positive thoughts.

Good luck!
Thank you. God bless you and may the blessings of Jesus Christ abound in your life. I've got a lot of nervous tension but I'm feeling really positive about my future. God is good!

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
Dear Friends,

I met the Shared Lives Network Care Facilitator who was a Nigerian lady called Utiunde and the Professional Careworker that I'm going to be moving in with who is an Anglo-Caribbean lady called Celestine and she lives in Peckham/New Cross in the London Borough of Southwark. My Corporate Appointeeship will be transferred over from the London Borough of Lambeth to the London Borough of Southwark and Celestine will collect my personal allowance which is a disposable income of £70-00 and do some shopping for me and she and I and another mute lady with a disability will prepare the food. Celestine will also wash my clothes daily and run me a hot bath. She will also help me contact Sky and get my satellite tv transferred over using a communal satellite dish she has in her Peckham house. Celestine and Utiunde are going to help me get into college and learn a trade so that I can eventually work for a living, too. My care coordinator is taking me to view the property the day after tomorrow, Wednesday 14th November 2018 Anno Domini. Also, Celestine doesn't want any of my friends visiting me there as it's her private home.

Reactions: heh and Diakat

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
How did it go @JohnnyBaker87 ? If you prefer not to saw on the whole www please PM me and others.
I'm convinced since you haven't reposted since this morning you are digesting all their conclusions and I'm hoping you were told today... You're IN?

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
How did it go @JohnnyBaker87 ? If you prefer not to saw on the whole www please PM me and others.
I'm convinced since you haven't reposted since this morning you are digesting all their conclusions and I'm hoping you were told today... You're IN?
I'm hoping to move in with my Professional Careworker (Celestine) and her grown up son and a disabled lady with speech problems sometime before Christmas, @ickihun.

Reactions: Petaluk

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@JohnnyBaker87 - That all sounds incredibly positive! How do you feel about it?

It sounds positive that your difficult friends will be kept at a distance, and I'm sure your true friends will understand.

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
@JohnnyBaker87 - That all sounds incredibly positive! How do you feel about it?

It sounds positive that your difficult friends will be kept at a distance, and I'm sure your true friends will understand.
Dear @DCUKMod,

I feel completely and absolutely overjoyed and extol my gratitude to my care coordinator for all her hard work and also to DCUK, this wonderful Diabetes Resource Site for all their love and concern and awesome advice. My life is finally on the up.

I do have true friends. One of them is my friend Dudley who I met on Facebook and my Christ Church North Finchley friend, Graham.

Thank you so much for keeping your fingers crossed for me and for all the support I've received on DCUK.

@JohnnyBaker87.

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dear @DCUKMod,

I feel completely and absolutely overjoyed and extol my gratitude to my care coordinator for all her hard work and also to DCUK, this wonderful Diabetes Resource Site for all their love and concern and awesome advice. My life is finally on the up.

I do have true friends. One of them is my friend Dudley who I met on Facebook and my Christ Church North Finchley friend, Graham.

Thank you so much for keeping your fingers crossed for me and for all the support I've received on DCUK.

@JohnnyBaker87.

You're very welcome, Johnny - It's what this site does best; care for each other.

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
Has anyone had the oppo cheesecake. If not I can highly recommend them , but at £1.50 each there expensive.

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Where did you get it from?

In Sainsbury’s, in the chiller fridge . They are in small glass dishes . The lemon one is a bit sharp but the vanilla is very creamy . The oppo ice cream is on offer at £3 .

heh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
In Sainsbury’s, in the chiller fridge . They are in small glass dishes . The lemon one is a bit sharp but the vanilla is very creamy . The oppo ice cream is on offer at £3 .
Might have to look for them, but lemon :yuck:

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
dearest friends on the type 2 life thread of the dcuk forum,

i viewed my shared lives network home, which belongs to professional careworker celestine. what a beautiful house! my bedroom is due to be on the ground floor next to a little toilet room and kitchen, the living room is on the 1st floor with celestine's bedroom and a lovely bathroom with a toilet and washbasin and on the 2nd floor is the disabled orally disabled down's syndrome other shared lives network client when she moves in plus celestine's teenage son opposite her bedroom.

over the next few weeks the shared lives network care manager utiunde will be busy matching me with celestine for compatibility because that is a policy of shared lives plus. in the mean time, i'll still have carers popping in and out of my current flat from holistic community care limited in the interim period.

i'm very excited about my prospective new home if care manager utiunde feels it's appropriate.

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Just thought I’d update you all on the liquid metformin Ron’s taking . It seems to be working his bg levels are now back down to normal . He’s still struggling on other issues associated with M.E. Ron has now decided to seek a second opinion about his heart condition . He has an appointment on the 4th of December with gp.

Reactions: ickihun