Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Fbg 9.9 but that with liver dump as I tested later than on rising.
Hoping for a 6 tomorrow.
Well done everyone!

Oh dear ... you are figthing too hope you get better soon

My blood glucose 6.3 today still have very hurting feet and now also my hands from gout ... I’ll start my day with painkillers also had my second hepatitis A and B vaccination Yesterday , buy I believe it is my gout that seems to add around 0.3 mmol to my morning blood glucose
Well I know it is still okay But sad it keeps going in the wrong direction

Have a very fine easterholiday all of you
IMG_0967.jpg

Mbaker

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Available fast foods in Supermarkets
We need a jealous/fbgenvy rating - except I know just how hard you work for this so not jealous. Maybe an inawe rating?:angelic:
Or an obsessive button, which I am. I am experimenting at the moment, so expect my numbers to be around the mid 4's. At this time for me I know a 30 minute walk with 15 minutes of HiiT brings me late 3's after a good LCHF day, but I am not sure this is great anyway, as I do have to stress my body a lot to get that low. But this is just my FBG, i'd prefer a HbA1c of say 31. Shouldn't be too greedy, and from where I started I am happy enough. It is a nice dilemma to have being too full, which is easily resolvable. I have set another goal of visceral fat at 3.5% (currently 5.5% from 7.5 last summer) - this will mean a lot of sweat and training to exhaustion, starting in around 3 weeks.