Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

ally1

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
liver
Excellent and 7s becoming more frequent. Whatever you are doing keep doing it :)
Thank you
I do think it helps with not eating much because of the hot weather
I weighed myself this morning and found I have put on 3 kilos which has upset me because I had expected to have lost some weight

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Thank you
I do think it helps with not eating much because of the hot weather
I weighed myself this morning and found I have put on 3 kilos which has upset me because I had expected to have lost some weight

The weather has been so hot. Muggy here last few days. And you would expect to have lost weight especially as you aren't eating as much. Gutting when you find you have put on! Don't lose heart. If you aren't eating as much the weight loss will reflect over the next few days. It's reflecting in your BS which is the main thing I feel. There are so many in.the 7s lately. Brilliant.

ally1

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
liver
The weather has been so hot. Muggy here last few days. And you would expect to have lost weight especially as you aren't eating as much. Gutting when you find you have put on! Don't lose heart. If you aren't eating as much the weight loss will reflect over the next few days. It's reflecting in your BS which is the main thing I feel. There are so many in.the 7s lately. Brilliant.
Thank you

Reactions: Freema and Beanzy