Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.3 today. And my 'little bit of chat' is a quick update.

I dropped off a letter to my GP surgery yesterday. Addresses to the 2 main DNs. I enclosed the Inspirational Stories booklet, 100 stone lost doc, blood sugar testing leaflet, low carb recipes, Dr Unwins paper, details about MP Tom Watson and a covering letter asking them to share all enclosed info with all hcp's, (10) and listed them. I added my latest social media post which i can't attach here as far exceeds 1000 characters! I will give them a couple of weeks and contact surgery. I said I didn't want to take up a valuable appointment so sending in the info and confirmed my email and mobile number for contact. Can't do much re getting our story out into the media as the DCUK PR team are currently working on this and I'm positive lots will come out of our wonderfully positive Birmingham event.

I'm also going to email some if not all local surgeries asking for stats on how many patients have reversed or put their diabetes into remission.

Bit windy on the north west coast today!