Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Meter says 5.2. Really doesn't matter how I feel about it that's the number take it or leave it. I am not ungrateful, just seems the best way to deal with what shows up on the screen. National Poetry day, should have offered a quote really.

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
See, you return to posting and your body repays you:angelic: Absolutely thrilled for you and love that song especially in Sister Act

So do I - a real feelgood song.
No idea what I did to deserve it though so I’llprobably be scratching my head again tomorrow. Never mind, happy today.
Your fbg was cracking today too - I know you are unimpressed but I’ll be impressed for you.

Reactions: GrumpyOldPhart

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.7 today. Happy with that but only because I did a home HbA1c test last night. It's 37. I was getting a little worried as my readings are slightly higher these days. Used to see more 4s. Until I started just trying to maintain. This is the hard bit for me. Having to eat more when you really aren't that hungry. The a1cnow isn't 100% accurate I have found in the past. Although as near as **** it.

When I think about it now I remember I treated myself to 2 new potatoes, stuffing and gravy as I was so happy about the reading and that's why it isn't low 5s.

I'm 10 months into this woe and just about have it sussed!!! It's taken a while!

Got my beautiful grandaughter today. Love Thursdays.

Grant1969

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes and my personal inabilities.
6.1 this morning, feeling down for some reason, dunno why but the beasties are quiet and the sky is grey so I'll waddle my wander and try for a smile from a random passer by, my new game - "grin catch", knowing my luck I'll get arrested for unaccountable happiness but when I'm blue I become an illogical comedian with the laughs all on me, so smile at the passing public and try not to get bitten.

Grant1969

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes and my personal inabilities.
What does the one legged man wear at the beach?
Flips.
(I've already got my coat)

Reactions: JanetMcDowell