Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Roulis

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning everyone! I resurfaced half an hour ago. 5.4 this morning. Happy with that! Mind you, I did stay true to the course, I ate a whole duck to my self, 5 year old vintage cheddar, broccoli and brussels and consumed shed loads of red whine before and after dinner. after that, I crashed on the sate and after that I woke up this morning in my bed! Definitely No booze today! All the very best wishes to all! Theo.

paulmh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Like mine you mean Jim?

8.0 this morning, how has that come about I wonder...:angelic:

Being one of life’s optimists I’m taking from that that the actions I take through the year - exercise and carbs less than 100g - are now confirmed as WORKING!

Roulis

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Evening all! Hope you're all well! This may not be the right thread for this post, but I will ask the question anyway.. Does anyone have any experience/feedback or a current user of the FreeStyle Libre? Cheers! Theo

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Reactions: Ponchu and paulmh

Crocodile

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
I can't have it often
6.5 at 4:30 am.

The new meter reads a bit higher than the other one does which gave me a 5.8, be interesting to see my next hba1c result.

Mine too. I've found that my newer Accu-chek Guide consistently reads a bit higher than the older Performa. My local pharmacy gave me the guide for free so I took it.