Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Dave Russell

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Broccoli, Cauliflower and Cabbage
Morning all Newbie here. I started testing on Wednesday. Went out last night (as every Sunday) for first time - didn't drink New Year. 1 pint of beer (Timothy Taylor Landlord), 2 brandy (Calvdos) and 1 pint of Coke Zero.

Before I went out, 2 hours after tea, where I was 7.2. This morning 5.5, which is the lowest it has been on a morning as well as second lowest it's been all week.

Last edited:

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Can we pls keep the chat to a very low chat level as per the thread title. If you want some advice pls write your own post in an appropriate subforum. Thanks

UKrelic

Diagnosed just before xmas with Type 2 having been prediabetic for about 10 years currently trying to be better on what i eat and this morinng was 5.4 which is about half of what I must have been for the last few mnths so pleased .

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
7.8@ 3.45am not sleeping well for a long time now
Doctor has put me on Gliclazides 80mg just before Christmas but it doesn’t seem to be working for me 22years type2 will see where I am at my 3 months fasting blood test and being back here will really help me.K