Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bread and starches ( pasta, rice, potatoes)
5.5 this morning after a better night’s sleep
Good for you,.My sleep is awful at the moment, I've resorted to Valerian tablets and online hypnosis! As from today I am ruthlessly limiting myself to just one coffee a day, in the morning, and see if that helps!

Beelady

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Tripe and offal
I have had three years of looking after my husband who's Alzheimer's disease was very stressful. Unfortunately he collapsed in the middle of the night, not breathing, and I had to attempt CPR under the guidance of WYAS controller and I found the event traumatic. Sadly it was not successful and he died. That was December 2022.
Since then my fasting blood sugars have shot up and are typically here, whereas they used to be around 7mmol/l:
Mon; 18.3
Tues: 18.6
Wed:16.8
Thur: 14.8
Fri: not tested
Sat: 16.7
Sun: 14.4
Mon: 13.2
Tue: 12.6
Wed;14.8

I've been trying to keep to a low carb WOE, however I'm tending to binge eat late evening while I sit and watch rubbish TV. I'm in the situation that I must sell the house and find myself a new home so you can imagine the research and paperwork is overwhelming for me. Can anybody point me in the right direction for TRE, please?