Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
25/5 - Morning.

Back to my 12 stone 12 lbs :) that I have maintained since May 2017, except for the 'blip' last week of 2 lb increased (maybe I mis-read the scales?)

@ickihun - Possibly? It could of been water retention = was drinking loads more water and not peeing as much out.

Well Done Everybody :).
Thats a relief it has gone.
Well done in maintaining your weight. Some cannot do it after higher weight being much heavier in their past.
It is a huge achievement. Does liver see its benefits too?

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I'm feeling hopeful.
Metformin for a week so far and I hugely feel lighter.
My bg average is down by 4mmol/ls so instead of 11 as average. 7 is my averages again.
I only lose once my bgs are good. (or ridiculously high, 30s).
I may have a preview weigh in now..... (drum roll) ... 136.20kg this morning.

So lost about 0.5lb but not adding nor same so I'm very happy. :)
Small acorns work for me. :)

See you Friday with more of a loss, hopefully.
On less insulin so I should lose...... right? Not necessarily, for me.
Only good bgs help me lose weight. Whatever the amount of insulin (for me).

Peadair O Brionn

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
having diabetes...... people who wear backpacks on the tube
I'm feeling hopeful.
Metformin for a week so far and I hugely feel lighter.
My bg average is down by 4mmol/ls so instead of 11 as average. 7 is my averages again.
I only lose once my bgs are good. (or ridiculously high, 30s).
I may have a preview weigh in now..... (drum roll) ... 136.20kg this morning.

So lost about 0.5lb but not adding nor same so I'm very happy. :)
Small acorns work for me. :)

See you Friday with more of a loss, hopefully.
On less insulin so I should lose...... right? Not necessarily, for me.
Only good bgs help me lose weight. Whatever the amount of insulin (for me).
Well done you .. onwards and upwards . oooooops downwards

Peadair O Brionn

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
having diabetes...... people who wear backpacks on the tube
Hiya all
Weighed in on Saturday lateposting . Finally broke through the 16 stone barrier to 15:12 really happy nearly 3 stone gone since January and bloods down to 42 a1c
On holidays next week to Tenerife so gotta watch it. I love canarian beef . Will have to be soooooo careful

Reactions: Prem51

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I thought today was Thursday not Wednesday (uk). Hopefully more time to get weight down by Friday.
... Off back to bed, it's 4 am here.

Very optimistic :) :) :)

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well 6 consecutive days of OMAD has yielded the desired results. Exactly 1kg off this week, taking me to my lowest weight of 57.9 kg. 0.4kg of real loss as my previous lowest a few weeks ago was 58.3kg. My Lose It app flashed up a gif telling me that my 95lb loss is equivalent to a small horse!!

Reactions: Prem51 and Freema

briped

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Good morning all losers, may I join you? My weight and my BG have joined forces to confuse me. In two days I've gained 1.2kg and the blue veins on my feet tell me they're not retaining water. Could be my floor being less than level. Oh well, never mind. In 4 days I'll probably have lost 4 kgs. :shifty: My BG is also quite erratic, so I suspect the two are in cahoots. Conspiration theory? I think not.

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks :) What's the name of the weight loss app you use? Android or IOS? Sounds like good fun. Wonder what it would've shown me this morning, though.

It's called Lose It. IOS. Very American, so I don't use any of the food/nutrition values that have been loaded by others, enter all of my own foods and recipes. A bit of work up front, but makes it more accurate. There is a free version and a premium (paid) version. I used the free version for a few months and then upgraded as I got more into data crunching. The free version works very well.

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks :) What's the name of the weight loss app you use? Android or IOS? Sounds like good fun. Wonder what it would've shown me this morning, though.

It's called Lose It. IOS. Very American, so I don't use any of the food/nutrition values that have been loaded by others, enter all of my own foods and recipes. A bit of work up front, but makes it more accurate. There is a free version and a premium (paid) version. I used the free version for a few months and then upgraded as I got more into data crunching. The free version works very well.

shelley262

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning all
@Goonergal well done impressive losing equivalent of a small horse!
I’ve continued to maintain at 9 stone 1 - happy with that don’t want to go lower.
Hope everyone here gets the results they’re looking for this week good luck to all.

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Just a tiny loss again this week down 0.1kg, never mind slow but sure! :)

Started 115kg 9th May’17
Today 78.4kg 1st June’18
Total lost = 36.6kg/5 stone 10 1/2lb

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all I haven't been in this thread for a while. Weight today 11 Stones 6.8 Lbs for a BMI of 21.8 which must be my lowest since at least age 16. Also seem to have reduced waist to height ratio to below the magic .5 so this part of the story is fine. BG seems to have had a fortnight kicking over the traces so the shine has been somewhat taken off this progress. Ideally I don't think I want to lower my weight any more but body doesn't seem to take my wishes or actions into consideration lately:banghead: