Weekly weigh in - Fridays

filly

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Spicy food which is too hot. Nasty people who have no idea on your life journey but feel the need to comment and be cruel.
On a brighter note today 221.1 Loss of 2.1 lbs this week. Still fat burning.

filly

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Spicy food which is too hot. Nasty people who have no idea on your life journey but feel the need to comment and be cruel.
Not good this week. 222 up 1 lb

• Hug
Reactions: EllieM

EllieM

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
hypos and forum bugs
Back after a couple of weeks away. Lots of exercise (eg awesome 42km ebike along gorge) seems to have outweighed the alcohol and I'm now 73.5kg, 7kg down from a year ago (or ten years ago?).

Of course, it could be influenced by the covid we caught on the way back but am hoping that I can stay under 75kg over Xmas.

Retanna

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Avocado
Now down to 15 stone 9.5 pounds this morning, that's four stone since July when first diagnosed so well happy. Having been in the NHS BMI scale as Obese for the last 15 - 20 years now down to just being overweight! Getting there just waiting for my next HBa1c test on 22nd to hopefully see if I am down to normal. Last tested in August when I was at 97. Self imposed low carb way of life has helped me immensely. (No bread, Pasta or Potato).

MrsA2

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Another sneaky pound or 2 seems to crept on. Now 5lb above my preferred weight.
Trying tmad for a few days, and would like to up the activity but it's too cold

filly

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Not quite sure what and why but up 222.8

Reactions: MarkyP2022

EllieM

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
hypos and forum bugs
74.1kg , up from last week but that was a covid low. Still happy to be under 75kg,

Reactions: MarkyP2022

EllieM

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
hypos and forum bugs
OK, first post Xmas New Year weigh in.

Happy 2023 everyone and may your weights go in the direction you all wish, whether that is up, down or staying the same.

74.7kg (so under 75kg) and 5kg lost in 2022.
New Year's resolution is to get to 70kg and then review.

filly

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Have no idea what is going on here, 222.8 again! Up and down like a yo yo by ounces!

filly

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Well all the playing about, glad I stuck with what I am doing. 219.9 down 2.9 lbs.