Weekly weigh in - Fridays

filly

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Spicy food which is too hot. Nasty people who have no idea on your life journey but feel the need to comment and be cruel.
Another strange weigh in. Down a few ounces 219.4. Still down!

EllieM

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
hypos and forum bugs
73.9kg this morning (actually Saturday) but my scales are a bit erratic. (It's discouraging when my weight goes up a couple of hundred grams after removing clothing).

In any case have started the year with a baseline of 75kfg instead of 80kg. The goal is to get to 70kg and then reassess. (Maybe next year?)

Reactions: JohnEGreen

filly

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Spicy food which is too hot. Nasty people who have no idea on your life journey but feel the need to comment and be cruel.
Well down 1.3 lbs. 218.1

EllieM

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
hypos and forum bugs
73.5kg so down 400g, am very happy with that.

• Optimistic
Reactions: filly

tanglung

Weighed last Saturday and am a massive 321lb. My blood sugar's are up,my knees ache even after a short walk,I'm 58 years old and it's time to take some ownership instead of hiding behind the food cupboard.To keep me motivated going to post my weekly weight here every Saturday after weekly weigh in.Started my diet on Sunday

EllieM

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
hypos and forum bugs
73.1kg this morning, down 400g

filly

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Not the best week. 218.3 put on 2 ounces! Could have been worse.

EllieM

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
hypos and forum bugs
Not the best week. 218.3 put on 2 ounces! Could have been worse.
Are your scales that accurate? Mine can vary by 500g (20oz) just by moving them to a different position on the bathroom floor. I think +2oz is basically the same. So maybe not a "good" week (assuming you are aiming to lose) but not a bad one either. I look at trends...

filly

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Are your scales that accurate? Mine can vary by 500g (20oz) just by moving them to a different position on the bathroom floor. I think +2oz is basically the same. So maybe not a "good" week (assuming you are aiming to lose) but not a bad one either. I look at trends...
Yes, bought a new pair! Very accurate. I am just writing down what it says. :)

Reactions: EllieM

filly

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
As I have no idea what is going on this week.... 219.8 up 1.5lbs. Feeling pretty down about it all.

BobJC

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
113.3kg.
Was down to 101.5 3 years ago but broke my ankle and lost motivation to exercise as I used to. Was diagnosed T2 Sept last year and realising need to get back to at least where I was. Started low carb and stationary bike and have lost 0.8kg this week. Hopefully not all water!