Weekly weigh in - Fridays

LeafyArts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
That is still progress and more likely to stay off - well done!

niblue

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
71kg exactly this morning, which is 11st 2.5lbs and a BMI of 23.1. That's down about 0,5kg from last week. I haven't really set myself a target yet but am thinking maybe when I get my BMI under 23 and weight under 11st I might look at sustaining that and perhaps trying to regain some of the muscle I've lost.

Last edited:

LeafyArts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
71kg exactly this morning, which is 11st 2.5lbs and a BMI of 23.1. That's down about 0,5kg from last week. I haven't really set myself a target yet but am thinking maybe when I get my BMI under 30 and weight under 11st I might look at sustaining that and perhaps trying to regain some of the muscle I've lost.
That is great progress and a good idea to have a goal. :)

LeafyArts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Oh well, hopefully you can drop it again pretty soon (although why is it so much harder to lose it than gain it, grrr?). 2 stone off is fantastic and I know how much better you must feel.

LeafyArts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Missed yesterday so weighed today.
After 3 whole weeks of no alcohol and no daily dark chocolate and reduced levels of cheese...
I have stayed exactly the same :banghead:
That must be so flipping annoying!

Reactions: MrsA2

Mrs T 123

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning everyone, I hope you are all doing well. I managed to lose 3lbs this week, which I am delighted about. I have a fairly long journey ahead of me regarding the weight, the first 50lbs is going to be just the start. Sometimes I feel a bit daunted by it, but losing consistently is encouraging.
Keep going ... I have lost over 50lbs from my heaviest weight :happy:

LeafyArts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning everyone! I am very pleased to report another fabulous 3lb off, so that means I have lost just over 2 stone which I am really pleased about. I am feeling much better too.

How is everyone else doing?

EllieM

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
forum bugs
Well, I've been visiting family in the UK so haven't tried weighing myself and so after a 6 week gap I'm 72.9kg, pretty much the same as before I went away.

Obviously the extra exercise must have balanced theextra alcohol and restaurant meals. Will be abstaining from alcohol for a while so will have to see if I can get down nearer 70kg.

(Edited to add the . to make 729kg 72.9kg :) )

Last edited:

LeafyArts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Well, I've been visiting family in the UK so haven't tried weighing myself and so after a 6 week gap I'm 729kg, pretty much the same as before I went away.

Obviously the extra exercise must have balanced theextra alcohol and restaurant meals. Will be abstaining from alcohol for a while so will have to see if I can get down nearer 70kg.
Heh, it is hard when you are visiting family as those sorts of gatherings usually do involve food and drink. I am hoping you aren't 729kg, that would be huge, I assume you mean 72.9? I am sure you can get back down to your preferred 70kg. :)

Reactions: EllieM

EllieM

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
forum bugs
Heh, it is hard when you are visiting family as those sorts of gatherings usually do involve food and drink. I am hoping you aren't 729kg, that would be huge, I assume you mean 72.9? I am sure you can get back down to your preferred 70kg. :)
Oops 72.9 kg it is. Haven't been at 70 for at least 10 years so it's very much a hope. Will edit my post...